Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hawks are gonna lose today

2»

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

So Went is a hero now because the doctor said he could return for the game but Wentz said no to protect his draft status I guess

Yes I am terminally old school and don't really think pro football is for soft fucking losers but I am sure I am in the minority these days

Hard to fault him, but it doesn’t make him a hero. You’re not allowed to admit it, but we all love it when a guy gets fucked up and battles thru.

Russ wouldn’t come out of the game if it were reversed. He got knocked almost unconscious by Clay Matthews in that playoff game and was playing like shit. It would have been easy for him to come out but he stayed in and threw the game winner.

And for all the CTE talk, Russ will be just fine and the same manufactured robot he is now when his career is over. He won’t become a crack addict or start kicking the shit out of Ciara and blame it on head injuries. This shit has gotten out of whack and is derived by the media. “But the science!”
    There are a lot of exciting developments in red light therapy to help deter brain injuries