Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

TSIO

2»

Comments

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,894
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Houhusky said:

JFC this team...

They AND Hop all thought they would be able to sleep walk there way to a Pac12 champ and a good tourney bid.

Hop is going to slide on out of here after this year

Hope you're right on this. If not, hes going to stick around for 5 or 6 years being mediocre before finally being fired
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Houhusky said:

JFC this team...

They AND Hop all thought they would be able to sleep walk there way to a Pac12 champ and a good tourney bid.

Hop is going to slide on out of here after this year

Hope you're right on this. If not, hes going to stick around for 5 or 6 years being mediocre before finally being fired
    Can’t see how we will be good next year and 0 recruits coming in so far for this class. That’s a recipe for disaster.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,472
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Shut down the program. Seriously. People acting like UW will ever be relevant in hoops are delusional. Bring back the Sonics to satiate the hoop heads so that people like BTP have something to talk about from January through June.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,776
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

Hop go join your loser bro Petersen.

Only Jen flashing her puppies can save this shitshow.

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

This has the makings of one of the most disappointing seasons of all time. Good lord.

After the football season we just had I didn't even bother getting my hopes up.

I enjoy a good Husky basketball season but its been awhile
    Basketball kept us on life support during those darkest days of football. I thought maybe it would give us something again this year to soothe the pain. And there was good reason to think that was very likely, which makes it even more annoying.