Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sark just needed more bullets (part 762).

TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2011295-br-nfl-1000-top-100-cornerbacks

Remember when the no-talent secondary was the reason Sark and his hand-selected, lavishly-paid DC fielded the worst pass defense in human history in 2011? Well, somebody* thinks rookie Desmond Trufant was The League's 5th best corner last year.

* Disclaimer: I'm not an NFL guy, but any ranking that doesn't have Patrick Peterson in the top 2 is probably total dogshit.

Comments

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    That list is really bad. Tyrann Mathieu is third. He's a safety.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

That list is really bad. Tyrann Mathieu is third. He's a safety.

Yeah, but still

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited April 2014

TTJ said:

Remember when the no-talent secondary was the reason Sark and his hand-selected, lavishly-paid DC fielded the worst pass defense in human history in 2011? Well, somebody* thinks rookie Desmond Trufant was The League's 5th best corner last year.

* Disclaimer: I'm not an NFL guy, but any ranking that doesn't have Patrick Peterson in the top 2 is probably total dogshit.

Don't forget Eklund said no way Trufant would play as a true freshman. His holdup with the clearinghouse didn't matter. He wasn't good enough to play anyway. (True story). I confronted the idiot and got a timeout of course. He was our best corner the instant he hit the field - stupid fuck Ektard.

Ek was just trying to cover his ass after rating Trufant a 3 ***.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

TTJ said:

Don't forget Eklund said no way Trufant would play as a true freshman. His holdup with the clearinghouse didn't matter. He wasn't good enough to play anyway. (True story). I confronted the idiot and got a timeout of course. He was our best corner the instant he hit the field - stupid fuck Ektard.
    WOW! PLSS actually made a football point that made sense. Well done.

I can't believe Eklund actually said that. Actually who am I kidding? It doesn't surprise me at all.

It's hilarious how Doogman doesn't have one writer that knows a damn thing about football at all.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Talib at 29 behind Nickell Roby? He's easily top 10. Maxwell played great last year, but #8? Seems a little high at this point. The Packers have 3 in the top 30, but they get shredded almost every time I watch them. Trufant had a good rookie year and might get there, but I don't think he's the 5th best CB in the league. Pretty shitty list.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    I didn't have to read the list to know it was shitty.

The words "Bleacher Report " told me it was shitty.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I didn't have to read the list to know it was shitty.

The words "Bleacher Report " told me it was shitty.

You should take a look just for the entertainment. You will be saying WTF every couple of clicks.