Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

And here we go

Comments

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,235
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

DJDuck said:

TF clutching his feckless pusillanimous pearls. Were you all worked up when Oboner targeted an American citizen and his son and killed them in a drone strike?

Yes. Just like I was worked up when ICE detained an American citizen for over a week just for being brown and having a Mexican name.

Just like I’m pissed that the current president just got Americans killed. And this is just the start. You got your war. Congrats.

LMFAO. War?! Go cut yourself you emo teen girl. This is allowing Iran to look tough without taking any big hits. Iran does not want a war. Dictators like to stay in charge, not get wiped out.
    Hilarious.
    No US casualties. Iran didn't point those missiles at our troops. They know better. Your hate for Trump is blinding you from forming a rational thought or argument. I think you actually wish this would start a war just so you can be right. Pathetic.
    Fuck you. I have family on the fucking wall protecting this country.

You can go kill yourself.

Seriously.
    So at least somebody in your family has balls, unlike yourself. Nice of you to pimp them out and steal their valor for points. Go fuck yourself, appropriator.
    Caring about the well being of my family isn’t stealing their valor.

Maybe if you cared about your family you’d understand. Instead you’re moving them to what, Kent? Federal Way? Too rich? Pasco?

Best of luck the rest of the way.
    Bullshit you desperate phony. You want their respect cause you can't earn your own. Fuck Off. And LEAVE. For Good this time.
    I want their safety. And I get annoyed when losers like you cheerlead another stupid fucking war.

Let me save your next post: “It’s not a war!!!”

Hopefully. But it’s definitely closer to a war than it’s been in a long time.
    Tommy really melted down last night. Looks like it was spectacular
    This shit is so much fun. Trump is the greatest gift a conservative could ever get. Watching their collective meltdown makes up for Hollywood's demise.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

DJDuck said:

TF clutching his feckless pusillanimous pearls. Were you all worked up when Oboner targeted an American citizen and his son and killed them in a drone strike?

Yes. Just like I was worked up when ICE detained an American citizen for over a week just for being brown and having a Mexican name.

Just like I’m pissed that the current president just got Americans killed. And this is just the start. You got your war. Congrats.

LMFAO. War?! Go cut yourself you emo teen girl. This is allowing Iran to look tough without taking any big hits. Iran does not want a war. Dictators like to stay in charge, not get wiped out.
    Hilarious.
    No US casualties. Iran didn't point those missiles at our troops. They know better. Your hate for Trump is blinding you from forming a rational thought or argument. I think you actually wish this would start a war just so you can be right. Pathetic.

Seriously.
    They must be so proud right now of your Chicken Little act.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,545
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Trump goofed up on his talk - he should have ignored the middle east and tried to appease the democrats and the press.

Not sure how they will twist what he said to make it sound like WW3 is still on - but they will.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

Dude61 said:

Trump has taken out Soleimani, avoided war, sent a message, and kept his promise to protect American interests while avoiding another quagmire in the Middle East.

Big win.

Brilliantly executed. Seriously. Bad orange man showed some chops the last few days, while APAG cried rivers of anguish for nothing.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,175
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

DJDuck said:

Hilarious.

Seriously.
    So at least somebody in your family has balls, unlike yourself. Nice of you to pimp them out and steal their valor for points. Go fuck yourself, appropriator.

Maybe if you cared about your family you’d understand. Instead you’re moving them to what, Kent? Federal Way? Too rich? Pasco?

Bullshit you desperate phony. You want their respect cause you can't earn your own. Fuck Off. And LEAVE. For Good this time.
    I want their safety. And I get annoyed when losers like you cheerlead another stupid fucking war.

Tommy really melted down last night.
    Like Rand Paul.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

If this is the end of it, it’s a huge win for the stars and bars

Big if.

I think we are still in LIPO territory.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

Hilarious.

Seriously.

Like Rand Paul.
    You're still mad?
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    pawz said:

If this is the end of it, it’s a huge win for the stars and bars

Big if.

I think we are still in LIPO territory.
    LIPO is my middle name
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    So when are we leaving Iraq? They voted for us to LEAVE! 2 days ago.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

Hilarious.

Seriously.

Like Rand Paul.
    Paul has a very consistent view on the use of force and the need for Congressional authorization for that use. Held the same view under Obama and now under Trump. The opposition by the left to Trump's use of force isn't coming from the same principled position. It's purely political.