Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Favorite meltdown from last-night

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
This makes my top 5

Just like I’m pissed that the current president just got Americans killed. And this is just the start. You got your war. Congrats.

Comments

• Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    For Bob missile attacks on US bases are just another way to make angry posts owning the libs.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2020

For Bob missile attacks on US bases are just another way to make angry posts owning the libs.

I didn't have to do anything other than take notice that you dumbfucks were making asses out of yourselves. Even now you don't have the decency to simply apologize and shut your ignorant twat of a mouth. You're still trying to blame Trump for taking out a piece of Muslim trash who was responsible for killing hundreds of our troops.

You hate Trump more than you love your own country.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

I didn't have to do anything other than take notice that you dumbfucks were making asses out of yourselves. Even now you don't have the decency to simply apologize and shut your ignorant twat of mouth. You're still trying to blame Trump for taking out a piece of Muslim trash who was responsible for killing hundreds of our troops.

Yes I blame Trump for taking us to the closest to war we’ve ever been with Iran because of his reckless militaristic foreign policy. Not exactly a controversial or surprising opinion but still elicits a meltdown from you.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2020

SFGbob said:

I didn't have to do anything other than take notice that you dumbfucks were making asses out of yourselves. Even now you don't have the decency to simply apologize and shut your ignorant twat of mouth. You're still trying to blame Trump for taking out a piece of Muslim trash who was responsible for killing hundreds of our troops.

Yes I blame Trump for taking us to the closest to war we’ve ever been with Iran because of his reckless militaristic foreign policy. Not exactly a controversial or surprising opinion but still elicits a meltdown from you.
    Yeah, giving them billions of dollars and kissing Mulah ass was working out so well. I'm having a meltdown? Take a look in the mirror Kunt. But feel free continuing to side with the Mullahs and blaming Trump for taking out a person responsible for killing hundreds of our troops. It's BIG political winner for you.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,898
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

Iran I responsible for killing our troops just as Salami was. That place should be a smoking hole in the ground.

Please move. You don't deserve to live here.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yeah, giving them billions of dollars and kissing Mulah ass was working out so well. I'm having a meltdown? Take a look in the mirror Kunt. But feel free continuing to side with the Mullahs and blaming Trump for taking out a person responsible for killing hundreds of our troops. It's BIG political winner for you.
    No one is safer because he’s dead. Yeah it’s a big political winner to exact a pound of flesh over grievances from the Iraq war while bringing us to the brink of one against Iran.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

No one is safer because he’s dead. Yeah it’s a big political winner to exact a pound of flesh over grievances from the Iraq war while bringing us to the brink of one against Iran.
    Brink of war? Go lay down and take your case of the vapors elsewhere Kunt. There was never going to be a war with Iran.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,898
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Pounding the keys in your pussy hat is a bad look.