Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Thoroughly enjoyed the left-wing chicken little act all in defense of a murderous terrorist...

13»

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Shouldve bombed the funeral for people supporting that shithead
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

SFGbob said:

and Iran the past few days.

The Rats have now effectively removed any question that they hate Bush more than they love this country and are willing to side with Iraq over their own country. Killing Sadaam was something that should have been done years ago.

2002 called.
    clinton and bin laden called you from 1998.
    What did they say?
    OBL said "don't kill me, I want to kill 3000 Americans first". Clinton the rat said "no problem. Focus groups tell us that killing you OBL would not be politically advantageous at this time".

Brilliant question fremont. Brilliant. Now go read some fucking history.
    Go read some history?

That’s rich.

Stay out of my wheelhouse, bitch.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,394
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

SFGbob said:

The Rats have now effectively removed any question that they hate Bush more than they love this country and are willing to side with Iraq over their own country. Killing Sadaam was something that should have been done years ago.

2002 called.
    What did they say?
    OBL said "don't kill me, I want to kill 3000 Americans first". Clinton the rat said "no problem. Focus groups tell us that killing you OBL would not be politically advantageous at this time".

Go read some history?

That’s rich.

Wheelhouse? That is a gay bathhouse you little twink. I ain't going anywhere near it.

Now go educate yourself and come back when you can stop looking like the fucking village idiot.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

SFGbob said:

2002 called.
    What did they say?

Go read some history?

That’s rich.

Wheelhouse? That is a gay bathhouse you little twink. I ain't going anywhere near it.

Now go educate yourself and come back when you can stop looking like the fucking village idiot.
    Always about the gay stuff with this crowd. Interesting...
  • Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited January 2020

SFGbob said:

2002 called.
    What did they say?

Go read some history?

That’s rich.

This one in particular.

Atl is so repulsed by homos that he couldn't make a Brokeback Mountain joke without making it absolutely clear that he didn't watch it.

On a board full of strangers.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    ramenduck said:

SFGbob said:

2002 called.
    What did they say?

Go read some history?

That’s rich.

Atl is so repulsed by homos that he couldn't make a Brokeback Mountain joke without making it clear that he didn't watch it.

Allegedly.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,301
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Iran is going to retaliate in the coming days or weeks and it will leave many Americans in the region dead.

Keep hope alive. Btw, how will this be any different than what Iran has been doing for the last 40 years?

Last I checked America has still been around the last 40 years. Guess now is a great time to escalate a war against a country that doesn’t threaten our existence though. Why not, it’s other peoples’ lives not yours.
    So you've gone from saying that Iran is going to kill many Americans in the region, to saying they are going to eliminate America. Quite the escalation. Go lay down Mr. Little.
    You’re really too stupid to comprehend what I said. They are not going to eliminate America, they have not and do not threaten our existence at any point in the last 40 years. They will not defeat us in a war, but it would be another useless quagmire where lots of Americans die because shitheads like you with nothing on the line want to look tough.
    Because Trump has such a history of following the same patterns of Obama and W.

Yes it’s Donald Trump, the senile moron with an attention span of 20 seconds that I trust to manage a war against a country of 80 million people with a modern military and regional proxies capable of attacking Americans.
    You are relying on your base assumption and also can't read. You assume Trump is running the W/Obama playbook of a prolonged war.

Trump follows The Chicago Way. And if Iran is fucking stupid enough to keep stepping down the path of a full-on, all out war, it's going to be way more Desert Storm/full might and strength of the US military than namby pamby deploying just enough to maintain a presence while maintaining the military-industrial complex/kickbacks of the last two administrations.

I just don't think *real* Persians are that dumb. They'll topple the ayatollah before that.

I think the last time they had protests the Supreme Leader just murdered them. The military would have to flip on him. And on themselves. Because who can you REALLY trust, when anyone could be a Mr Charrington? They’re a younger North Korea.
    It's not that straight forward but you are essentially correct. Revolutionary guard(which is different from the army) would have to turn on them. In truth, we might already be seeing the beginning(and end) of a power struggle. The ayatollah might be secretly pleased that the one person that could have overthrown him is now dead. People forget that these authoritarian regimes aren't monoliths and contain lots of faction infighting for national power. It's the nature of rule by force.