Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I Get PM's- Illinois Board

RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
A few days ago, I visited the Illinois board and made a couple posts saying their coach sucked, that they deserved 0-12, etc. Stupid, childish shit really. Today, I got this pm from their mod. Does he not sound like Kim or what? I haven't posted since this message, but I did end up getting banned.

Subject:Hello
Sent:Today 8:12 AM CDT
Delete Reply Prev. Message Next Message
So I've been going through posts this morning on the football board. You need to tone it down. Just because someone has a different opinion than you doesn't mean they are "gargling Beckman's sack," although creative, it is not appropriate for the board. We've sorted through LOTS of posters who like you took offense and became offensive if someone had a different opinion than them. Thing is an opinion is an opinion its what someone believes, it isn't a sleight against you if its different than yours. Likewise it doesn't mean someone is your disciple if their opinion is the same as yours.

Bottom line is you come off as know it all, holier than thou elitest who takes offense at the drop of a hat if someone disagrees with you. I'm going to tell you this one time. Take it down a notch, stop with the personal attacks and do your best to contribute something to this board other than drama. We won't have folks stomping around beating their chests and breaking their own are to tell everyone else how great they are or how much smarter they are than everyone else. That simply causes drama and ill will. Since you haven't been around long, your getting a warning. Generally, with what I've just finished reading, you'd simply get the ban hammer and that would be that.

Take this for what it is, this is not a threat, it is not censorship, its simply a heads up that you need to lighten up, take your foot off the gas once in awhile and at least try to get along with folks.....credability is the only currency on an anonymous message board and you are spending yours pretty quickly.

Thanks,
IFF

Comments