Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What I'm hearing

Bill Musgrave will be Cal's new OC

Comments

• Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,037
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Kinda love it. Bit of a risk though, he's like Mark Helfrich with an actual resume of doing shit himself. I wonder how he'll connect to recruits and handlers, he's pretty OKG. He was a shy nerd when he was a 20 year old BMOC in Eugene. I think he'll be super smart and creative though. I bet CAL's red zone performance gets better. Da Bears desperately need a Tosh on that staff while the adults take care of how to football.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Hoping it works out well, obviously. Cautiously optimistic. Then again, Beau Baldwin came in with pretty good credentials too
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,147
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I thought the name sounded familiar

Musgrave accepted a football scholarship from the University of Oregon, at a time when the school had only 4 winning seasons in the last 22 years and hadn't been invited to a bowl game since 1963. He became a starter as a freshman, leading his team to a No. 16 national ranking, including wins against USC and the University of Washington.

87 was the time I took the family to Autzen to watch another Husky win. Oregon hadn't won at home since 1973

Just my luck. Had to fight our way out of there after the game. Wife told me never fucking again

• Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    A bad football experience turned her off to ever fucking again?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2020
    BearsWiin said:

A bad football experience turned her off to ever fucking again?

Know victory, know coitus.

No victory, no coitus.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,740
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Musgrave accepted a football scholarship from the University of Oregon, at a time when the school had only 4 winning seasons in the last 22 years and hadn't been invited to a bowl game since 1963. He became a starter as a freshman, leading his team to a No. 16 national ranking, including wins against USC and the University of Washington.

87 was the time I took the family to Autzen to watch another Husky win. Oregon hadn't won at home since 1973

Just my luck. Had to fight our way out of there after the game. Wife told me never fucking again

Did someone throw a bottle of piss on your head?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,740
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited January 2020

Did someone throw a bottle of piss on your head?
    People think I'm not serious but there was some racist crap. And the kids were 12 and 14

I was young enough to throw down and scared a couple punks off
    I was at the Orange Bowl when I was 12 and got completely trucked by a large, shirtless and shoeless hand cuffed man who was running away from the cops. They caught him.

It would take a lot for anyone at Autzen to shock me.