Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mario Cristobal “top of the list” at Miami

2»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I'm hearing about a press conference Thursday so as to not interfere with the Rose Bowl

Classy

He's focused on the task at hand and wants no distractions. He's not going to be coy like like Slick Willie; he's better than that. He's going to coach through the Rose Bowl and then the off-season is the off-season. All bets are off.

Look, Crisco still has a faint accent, even if his English is flawless. He's Cuban, his wife is all manner of Cuban, his boys have "the look" and you're never going to wash it out of him even with all this rain and boring NW culture. Eugene is @oregonblitzkrieg country. Oregon has kind of replaced Idaho as the hub for that "kind" of whitie. Crisco is way too ethnic, and every single time he gives a kick ass presser you're going to hear that faint accent lingering behind his perfect English. And it's going to bother people because Oregon is Oregon. You need a guy like Toothy ... nice and white in every single respect. Classy in all aspects of his program. That's another thing. Crisco recruits "dirty". You don't need that guy and his oily hair and silk suits trying to pass himself off as a decent American up here in this clean country.

Face it. Criscoballz does not belong here. He doesn't fit in. Time for him to LEAVE!

@oregonblitzkrieg approved this message.
    I up vote this solely because of the writing. Well done sir.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,503
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Imagine getting triggered over losing coach that brought you a shitty rose bowl with the same big game loss as Washington plus a loss to ASU.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Imagine getting triggered over losing coach that brought you a shitty rose bowl with the same big game loss as Washington plus a loss to ASU.

Imagine getting your ass beat by Cal, Stanford, Colorado and Oregon and then talking shit about Oregon.
    I still talked shit during Owen12
    Yes, but you’re a known special case that allowances are made for.

No one complained when Corky talked shit.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2019
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

Imagine getting your ass beat by Cal, Stanford, Colorado and Oregon and then talking shit about Oregon.
    What shit have I talked about Oregon that big bois would actually care about? I campaigned on them winning the conference. Won my brother in law 700$ on it.

It's not the same situation as 2016 when quooks were asking me for my plane ticket stubs to Atlanta.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

haie said:

I still talked shit during Owen12
    Cuog still talks shit after 0-7.

Keep college football fun.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2019

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

Sorry for all you wishful thinkers that are fearful of MC. The talk in Hurricane circles is all about the choice of a new OC.

Miami AD gives Manny Diaz a vote of confidence, but says 'changes are necessary'

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/28375524/miami-ad-gives-manny-diaz-vote-confidence-says-changes-necessary

Oh, thanks DJ! I hadn't seen those reports.

Super helpful. I knew there was a reason I frequent this forum.

DJDuck said:

Sorry for all you wishful thinkers that are fearful of MC. The talk in Hurricane circles is all about the choice of a new OC.

Miami AD gives Manny Diaz a vote of confidence, but says 'changes are necessary'

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/28375524/miami-ad-gives-manny-diaz-vote-confidence-says-changes-necessary

You need all the info you can get looking at those posts of yours. Your welcome.

DJ, DJ, DJ, DJ.

I know more about this topic while I'm asleep than do you in your most focused hour.

Don't fuck with me. I have dispatched with much more worthy adversaries than the pitiful likes of you dumb dumb. The HCH trail is littered with the corpses of men, real men, who meant to hurt me and my people. I just sent your very own Goebbels into retirement, and he was legitimately fucking nuts to begin with. That's my specialty: making the crazy ones even crazier.

You get in my cross hairs, and then eventually my partner in crazy, J, jumps in, and it's Sleilacoom for you buddy. We bring the nutty fight to our enemy's doorstep so fast and so furious that George S. Patton himself would shit himself if he were alive to see it.

You really want to stay in your lane here boy. I've assessed you already and, quite honestly, you're not even close to competence for this fight.

People get hurt DJ.
    Sure you know more about the Ducks and MC. Now that is funny.😂😂😂😂

So let’s get this down. Your saying MC is the next Miami coach. Is that correct since you know more than I and other Duck fans know? In fact you must be a Fucking Duck and MC expert..😂😂😂😂

Wow! Ignorant internet tough guy with empty threats😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

You need all the info you can get looking at those posts of yours. Your welcome.

DJ, DJ, DJ, DJ.

I know more about this topic while I'm asleep than do you in your most focused hour.

Don't fuck with me. I have dispatched with much more worthy adversaries than the pitiful likes of you dumb dumb. The HCH trail is littered with the corpses of men, real men, who meant to hurt me and my people. I just sent your very own Goebbels into retirement, and he was legitimately fucking nuts to begin with. That's my specialty: making the crazy ones even crazier.

You get in my cross hairs, and then eventually my partner in crazy, J, jumps in, and it's Sleilacoom for you buddy. We bring the nutty fight to our enemy's doorstep so fast and so furious that George S. Patton himself would shit himself if he were alive to see it.

You really want to stay in your lane here boy. I've assessed you already and, quite honestly, you're not even close to competence for this fight.

People get hurt DJ.

So let’s get this down. Your saying MC is the next Miami coach. Is that correct since you know more than I and other Duck fans know? In fact you must be a Fucking Duck and MC expert..😂😂😂😂

• Options
    edited December 2019
    Great comeback Mr. Expert. 😂😂😂😂😂

When is Mario taking the Miami job. Hell it’s so inviting. 😂😂😂
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

You seem pretty committed to this thread DJ. It's almost like Oregon must have gotten dumped after one season by a shit-ass coach from the Sunshine State the very second another girl from Florida came calling.

It's almost like that.

:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,061
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

DJ, DJ, DJ, DJ.

People get hurt DJ.

JFC you don't get it. If you understood this place and were still a dumb cunt, you'd fit right in, but this is just painful to witness.
  • Options
    I expect people to be upfront and not play silly games. People say Cristobal is gone and they’re more knowledgeable than everyone else. I call BS. I hear the insanity of you people and I respond and that’s too difficult. What I get is you are afraid of MC and use juvenile jabs to get some kind of rise out of Duck fans. KMA
  • Options

DJDuck said:

You seem pretty committed to this thread DJ. It's almost like Oregon must have gotten dumped after one season by a shit-ass coach from the Sunshine State the very second another girl from Florida came calling.

It's almost like that.

DJDuck said:

It's almost like that.

Sure moron.

• Options
    edited December 2019
    DJDuck said:

I expect people to be upfront and not play silly games. People say Cristobal is gone and they’re more knowledgeable than everyone else. I call BS. I hear the insanity of you people and I respond and that’s too difficult. What I get is you are afraid of MC and use juvenile jabs to get some kind of rise out of Duck fans. KMA

What a moron like you expects and what you actually get in life are two very different things. I suspect even a dull-witted rube you have figured that out by now.
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

It's almost like that.

DJDuck said:

It's almost like that.

Sure moron.

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,094
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I'd drive Petersen to Eugene