Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

FW: PM to the Bored. From Thee BTP

2»

Comments

• BreadBread Member Posts: 4,011
    It's only 115 tweets per day.
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,792
    Bread said:

(Those were just the numbers the site showed... no idea)
  • BonerBoner Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 214 Founders Club
    Trigger warning.
    NEsnake12 said:

This thread made me curious as to how often BTP actually tweets. Ran his account through TweetStats and... uh... the results are disturbing.

In the month of December the kid has tweeted 3,232 times as of the time I ran this. That's 215.5 tweets per day this month. Then there was this graph of who he retweets the most...

Oh shit, suicide pact.
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member Posts: 1,982
    edited December 2019

*Sigh* I was hoping the young man would step away from Twitter. He could probably benefit from a technology detox.

But what do I know?

How do you only have 3,200 posts?
    Perhaps it's all of the ironing. You didn't think of that, did you?
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter

*Sigh* I was hoping the young man would step away from Twitter. He could probably benefit from a technology detox.

But what do I know?

https://youtu.be/hlsrT9TMZqc
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member Posts: 1,982

But what do I know?

https://youtu.be/hlsrT9TMZqc
    wood
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,933 Founders Club
    NEsnake12 said:

This thread made me curious as to how often BTP actually tweets. Ran his account through TweetStats and... uh... the results are disturbing.

In the month of December the kid has tweeted 3,232 times as of the time I ran this. That's 215.5 tweets per day this month. Then there was this graph of who he retweets the most...

215 tweets per day. Assuming he sleeps 8 hours, that’s 13.5 tweets/hour and about a tweet every 4 minutes.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,933 Founders Club
    Bread said:

Great, you just ruined my previous poast.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    Btp is a fag because he's PMed me almost as many times as J
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Boner said:

Trigger warning.

NEsnake12 said:

Oh shit, suicide pact.
    TOO SOON
  • WillyRBeekWillyRBeek Member Posts: 133

NEsnake12 said:

215 tweets per day. Assuming he sleeps 8 hours, that’s 13.5 tweets/hour and about a tweet every 4 minutes.
    Well, in fairness, the overwhelming majority of his tweets are retweets. Seeing as a lot of what he retweets is just random nonsense, that's actually a pretty easy number to hit. I could probably hit 100 just in 1 trip to the can if I retweeted anything and everything as he seems to do.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

NEsnake12 said:

Well, in fairness, the overwhelming majority of his tweets are retweets. Seeing as a lot of what he retweets is just random nonsense, that's actually a pretty easy number to hit. I could probably hit 100 just in 1 trip to the can if I retweeted anything and everything as he seems to do.
    According to @NEsnake12's stats 57.49% of his twats are RT's, which still leaves over 90 non RT's per day.