Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Petersen's greatest accomplishment at UW

Comments

• TheironshiekTheironshiek Member Posts: 167
    Leaving before it got worse
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465

Leaving before it got worse

Knowing when you don't have the sack to do what needs to be done........
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam

... did not match his greatest accomplishment at Boise State. Even adjusting for talent and assuming his Boise teams were as talented as his Washington teams, which of course they weren't, name the game at UW that counts as much as the Boomer upset in the Fiesta.

It's not there. Race is right; he didn't really succeed here. He picked the low hanging fruit and cleaned up the program from below average status. But he was a three-year bully in the cancer ward, and nothing more.

Eat that raw Yella. Chase it with a smoove burbon.

HuskyJW said:

... did not match his greatest accomplishment at Boise State. Even adjusting for talent and assuming his Boise teams were as talented as his Washington teams, which of course they weren't, name the game at UW that counts as much as the Boomer upset in the Fiesta.

It's not there. Race is right; he didn't really succeed here. He picked the low hanging fruit and cleaned up the program from below average status. But he was a three-year bully in the cancer ward, and nothing more.

We heard you the first time

NOC

Need some help rinsing out your vag? Call @BroadcastingDawg ; I hear he likes to rinse.
    Ok!
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,448 Founders Club

Not getting fucking humiliated in the playoffs by Bama

Oklahoma. Whoa Nellie

Oklahoma makes it every year and loses their first playoff game every year.

We could have given LSU a better game than they did.
    not this year. Our lines would have been blown up PurpleBaze style
  • BonerBoner Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 214 Founders Club
    Getting our fan base fired up enough to actually drink bleach.
  • BroadcastingDawgBroadcastingDawg Member Posts: 1,354
    I look at the Alabama game as the game that chopped Pete's offensive dick off.

After the TD to Pettis... our O wasn't the same for 3 years.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,977

Returned UW back to relevancy. After the Sark shitshow we needed a shot in the arm.

Almost Got it back to Neu era success, then tossed the keys to Sark 2.0 because he was “tired”
    FTFY

Win a Rose Bowl and then pop off Toothy.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Oklahoma. Whoa Nellie

We wouldn’t give up 49 points in a half. We would likely get smoked but not 49-14 by half.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,448 Founders Club

Oklahoma. Whoa Nellie

We wouldn’t give up 49 points in a half. We would likely get smoked but not 49-14 by half.
    You don't know that for sure. I can see it happening under the pressure of the big lights
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,993 Founders Club

Oklahoma. Whoa Nellie

You don't know that for sure. I can see it happening under the pressure of the big lights
    I didn’t happen in three NY6 games in a row under the big lights. Obviously Pete failed to pass the big game test at UW and he wasn’t “the guy” by his own admission. But from 2016- 19 his teams didn’t get plungered once.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    edited December 2019

Oklahoma. Whoa Nellie

I didn’t happen in three NY6 games in a row under the big lights. Obviously Pete failed to pass the big game test at UW and he wasn’t “the guy” by his own admission. But from 2016- 19 his teams didn’t get plungered once.
    Bama and Penn State, I agree with you on.

But Ohio State? They could've hung 50 on UW if they wanted to. They backed way off on the gas and hardly played any starters in the 2nd half.

Sure felt like a plunger up the Dawgs ass in that humiliating first half.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,977
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

We heard you the first time

NOC

Need some help rinsing out your vag? Call @BroadcastingDawg ; I hear he likes to rinse.
    Ok!
    Stop being such an attention whore.

Prostituting yourself for chins and upvotes. It's sad. You're sad.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Oklahoma. Whoa Nellie

But Ohio State? They could've hung 50 on UW if they wanted to. They backed way off on the gas and hardly played any starters in the 2nd half.

They might have let up a little, but they couldn’t have hung 50. Why didn’t they?
  • JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 2,031

Oklahoma. Whoa Nellie

They might have let up a little, but they couldn’t have hung 50. Why didn’t they?
    Urban had millions on the spread
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,511 Standard Supporter
    edited December 2019
    Peterman's greatest accomplishment was uncle fucking Oregon by 50 points on Rich Brooks(who?) field. Nobody will really ever remember or give a shit about losing to Alabama, or Heart of Dallas Champions, or beating Utah, or beating Stanford this year or that year, or making Gardner Minshew cry, but 70-21 won't be lived down until the people here now today, are dead. Oregon's Golden Age under Dip Belly vs UW's Dark Age under all those dumb fucks never saw a beat down as brutally complete as that game.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter

Oklahoma. Whoa Nellie

Because the starters were playing poker on the bench in the 2nd half.