Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

More Bad News for #TeamCirrho

2»

Comments

• HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

According to H it is all so simple

Too bad Obama didn't know that over 8 years of failure

What is your measure of failure? I guess bringing back full employment(<5%), 280% stock market increase, all following the second worst economic conditions in our countries history is a failure? Then I guess he failed.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,699
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

What is your measure of failure? I guess bringing back full employment(<5%), 280% stock market increase, all following the second worst economic conditions in our countries history is a failure? Then I guess he failed.</p>
    Yep

He did
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,100
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Shortages raise prices. It’s almost like the economics none of you took in school actually operate in the world.

BearsWiin said:

HHusky said:

Shortages raise prices. It’s almost like the economics none of you took in school actually operate in the world.

They wouldn't have listened anyway
    Oh, you guys believe in classical economics now?
    Given the ignorance of classical economics displayed by TugCons on a daily basis, one has to assume self awareness is not one of your strengths.
    Entertaining comment coming from someone that regularly displays either ignorance or cognitive dissonance regarding entry level economic concepts.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

What is your measure of failure? I guess bringing back full employment(<5%), 280% stock market increase, all following the second worst economic conditions in our countries history is a failure? Then I guess he failed.</p>
    Second worst in our history? Oh the things you can say when you’re ignorant of pretty much damn near everything including history