Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited December 2019
    Shocker

"Illegals pay taxes! Why deport someone who is just trying to survive?!"

How the fuck do you think they pay taxes?
    With stolen identities duh
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I'm hearing they're all great, hard working folks. Political violence, ICE is mean, who else will landscape or pick grapes? Have you seen the detention centers you monster? They should be put up in the Brownsville Hilton.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    The fake ID business is huge in Los Angeles with illegals.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    It's huge everywhere. Just the way leftards like it. Just remember, don't accuse them of supporting open borders.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Just need voter ID requirement at the poll to fix this.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,236
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

I'm hearing they're all great, hard working folks. Political violence, ICE is mean, who else will landscape or pick grapes? Have you seen the detention centers you monster? They should be put up in the Brownsville Hilton.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,828
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    We can fix it all with the new star card real ID. Without it you can't travel by air, vote, or apply for a job. We can further use it to identify felons, pedophiles etc. By different colors of the star or the card itself. Like a "green" card. Just make the star or a stripe on the card green. Use other colors for other identifiers.

I hate there idea as I'm an American but our system was built for honest people and there is a severe shortage of those these days.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

We can fix it all with the new star card real ID. Without it you can't travel by air, vote, or apply for a job. We can further use it to identify felons, pedophiles etc. By different colors of the star or the card itself. Like a "green" card. Just make the star or a stripe on the card green. Use other colors for other identifiers.

I hate there idea as I'm an American but our system was built for honest people and there is a severe shortage of those these days.

Careful.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,828
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2019
    Swaye said:

Sledog said:

Careful.

I didn't include race or religion. Just if your a citizen, crook, vote and legal to work displayed on an ID one has to supply proof of those things to get. I know it's racist because certain people are incapable of obtaining ID. If only they were incapable of the paperwork and effort it takes to get welfare etc......

Like I said I don't like it but the current invasion has to end.