Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Picked this up today

dtddtd Member Posts: 4,509 Standard Supporter
I'm on one of those rescue email lists so I didn't even see a picture before agreeing to foster, and here's what I got:

He's rad except for peeing everywhere, but I'm the same way.

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    dtd said:

I'm on one of those rescue email lists so I didn't even see a picture before agreeing to foster, and here's what I got:

Beautiful, but you need to incarcerate that fucker at night, or he'll slip out and raise hell. Had one for 13 years. Fun dog, but never again.
    Anyway, @dtd, do not, under any circumstances, give-in to that dog's seemingly innocent wishes.

A sleep destroying demon lies within.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    “More Suction?”

Look at Shark IQRobot Superiority Guy

#humblebrag
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,112
    dtd said:

Really disappointed to not see a sex doll, poop-stained underwear, or something else of the like in the background of the picture
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,509 Standard Supporter

Anyway, @dtd, do not, under any circumstances, give-in to that dog's seemingly innocent wishes.

Waaay too late.
    dtd said:

Waaay too late.
    Pray for a Miracle, or get your catnaps at work. Owning a Husky is a full-time job.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

dtd said:

Really disappointed to not see a sex doll, poop-stained underwear, or something else of the like in the background of the picture
    Race Bannon does it again!
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Do you know how a dog is a rescue? The owners tell you. Multiple times.

Dude why don’t you just stick to talking about Jacob easons dick size. Dude is fostering not rescuing u dumbfuck
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    FireCohen said:

Do you know how a dog is a foster? The owners tell you. Multiple times.

Dude why don’t you just stick to talking about Jacob easons dick size. Dude is fostering not rescuing u dumbfuck
    My point stands. Fuck off.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

FireCohen said:

Do you know how a dog is a foster? The owners tell you. Multiple times.

My point stands. Fuck off.
    EMFA