Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Remember the trouble Trump was having with suburban voters especially women............

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited December 2019 in Tug Tavern

Comments

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,356
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Reading this article is like reading the communist manifesto. These rats are going to force people to live like they want them to live whether people like it or not.

This leader of this movement happens to be a racist bigot, which just finishes the picture we all have in our heads of rats. Nothing has changed in that party. Racism, bigotry and hatred are alive and well.

I hope people are catching on. Rats voted into office the son of a member of the Muslim Brotherhood and this asshole is forcing people to live like he wants them to. This shit has to stop and it is rats who have to stop it by voting these idiots into office.

While he implied that suburbs are prejudiced, Samirah himself has a history of anti-Semitic comments, including saying sending money to Israel is worse than funding the Klu Klux Klan.

“I am so sorry that my ill-chosen words added to the pain of the Jewish community, and I seek your understanding and compassion as I prove to you our common humanity,” he said in February.

He interrupted a speech in July by President Donald Trump in Jamestown, Virginia, and said, “You can’t send us back! Virginia is our home.”

His father is Jordanian refugee Sabri Samirah, who authorities banned from the U.S. for a decade after the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks, in part because of his membership in the Muslim Brotherhood, the Chicago Tribune reported in 2014.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,485
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sounds like a distrust of elites
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2019