Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why I'm excited, and why you might also be excited for 2020!

Comments

• Options
    BroadcastingDawgBroadcastingDawg Member Posts: 1,245
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2019
    DJDuck said:

@DJDuck

Where are you getting your confidence from fuck face?

You supposedly had the next coming of Jesus at QB ever since he was a freshman and he had to come back for his SR year cause he was shit only to blow it vs ASU to miss the playoffs, proving how shit he actually is. Not to mention 3/5th's of your offensive line + a mouthy safety/linebacker who always had pee in their Wheaties because they got absolutely skull fucked by Jake Browning of all people.

And that's the best Oregon has? In a down year for UW?

Oregon loses so much and UW returns almost everything.

I really hope Justin Herbert and Oregon enjoy getting destroyed by Wisconsin. We all know it's coming.

You are deluding yourself. Like I said you guys trumpeted this line this year with your usual arrogance.
    Really... you think Oregon is back?

Guess we'll find out won't we? I really wasn't all that impressed at all by Oregon's play this year.

Having to go for it on 4th and 3 from your own 30 with 8 minutes to go against UW in a down year really didn't give me the indication that you were that great of a football team... that felt like desperation. Congrats that you took advantage of a true freshman's eye discipline. A team as loaded with senior leadership should have beaten this UW team 70-21 or 38-3... no?

Why was the game competitive...? I'll be the first to say this UW squad wasn't that great. So you tell me. The "best" Oregon has been in a few years didn't really scare me. Oregon won by 4... and we weren't very good... so?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I got my popcorn ready
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

DJDuck said:

@DJDuck

You supposedly had the next coming of Jesus at QB ever since he was a freshman and he had to come back for his SR year cause he was shit only to blow it vs ASU to miss the playoffs, proving how shit he actually is. Not to mention 3/5th's of your offensive line + a mouthy safety/linebacker who always had pee in their Wheaties because they got absolutely skull fucked by Jake Browning of all people.

I really hope Justin Herbert and Oregon enjoy getting destroyed by Wisconsin. We all know it's coming.

You are deluding yourself. Like I said you guys trumpeted this line this year with your usual arrogance.

Guess we'll find out won't we? I really wasn't all that impressed at all by Oregon's play this year.

Having to go for it on 4th and 3 from your own 30 with 8 minutes to go against UW in a down year really didn't give me the indication that you were that great of a football team... that felt like desperation. Congrats that you took advantage of a true freshman's eye discipline. A team as loaded with senior leadership should have beaten this UW team 70-21 or 38-3... no?

Why was the game competitive...? I'll be the first to say this UW squad wasn't that great. So you tell me. The "best" Oregon has been in a few years didn't really scare me.
    That’s rich coming from a Husky. You saying you weren’t impressed with Oregon.

The two times you beat us in those 16 games were Helfrich’s last year after his horrible recruiting and when Chip’s guys were gone. And oh my word you beat us with Willie Taggart at the helm. Congratulations. 😂

Quit whining. You lost for crying out loud. 😂

• Options
    edited December 2019
    Speaking of riding the short bus...
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

@DJDuck

Why was the game competitive...? I'll be the first to say this UW squad wasn't that great. So you tell me. The "best" Oregon has been in a few years didn't really scare me.

The two times you beat us in those 16 games were Helfrich’s last year after his horrible recruiting and when Chip’s guys were gone. And oh my word you beat us with Willie Taggart at the helm. Congratulations. 😂

Woah... I'd give you all the benefit of the doubt if Oregon had soundly defeated UW in both recent matchups. But excuse me if I'm not hopping on the "Oregon is back" bandwagon after Henry missed a field goal and Oregon had to come back to beat an average UW squad.

Oregon has a good program, but are they back to consistent national prominence? I'm not sure... I think that's still a wait and see proclamation. Losing to ASU when there was a clear path to playoff after Tua went down didn't help your cause.
  • Options

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

@DJDuck

Woah... I'd give you all the benefit of the doubt if Oregon had soundly defeated UW in both recent matchups. But excuse me if I'm not hopping on the "Oregon is back" bandwagon after Henry missed a field goal and Oregon had to come back to beat an average UW squad.

Oregon has a good program, but are they back to national prominence? I'm not sure... I think that's still a wait and see proclamation.
    This is a master class in how to say nothing
  • Options

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

@DJDuck

Oregon has a good program, but are they back to national prominence? I'm not sure... I think that's still a wait and see proclamation.
    This is a master class in how to say nothing
    Is there a reason you're still following me around?

I told you, I hope you get some help with whatever is ailing you.

This is a part of it.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2019
    You give yourself too much credit. I came to this forum and this thread and there you were sharing more of your uneducated opinions.

It’s funny. You people say that Herbert is so crappy and in the next breath say how the sky is falling because he is graduating. Let me edify you a little bit.
    Tyler Shough (pronounced shuck)
    will most likely be our QB he is a 4 star sophomore out of Arizona. He was offered by over 20 schools including Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, Michigan and 4 Pac 12 schools.

https://goducks.com/sports/football/roster/tyler-shough/8511
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

I didn’t realize we were having an impromptu worst poster contest ... carry on

It’s funny 90% of the pod you parrot DDY and Coker that’s fine. Then when you give your own opinion it’s retarded and doogy. But BUFFALO TRACE!!!!
    You really are a clueless dumbass
    Oh really? The only thing you bring of value is the Aaron Feld impression. The rest is just drunken rambling and screaming over the actual smart people
    You have no idea how to run a podcast

Part of it is keeping the show moving ... so yes, that sometimes requires either setting people up with questions and/or tying up current discussions with loose strings that shockingly requires bringing comments made full circle

The role I play isn’t to always be on the hard hitting analysis side ... not because I can’t ... but because my greatest contribution is essentially directing the topics

When you get past the stage of your life where you are constantly measuring your Johnson that might start to make sense
    Jimmy Lake: “We see Sam Adams as a BIG TIME Runningback.”

Teq: “Sam Adams will be the best Defensive Back of this signing class“
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

It’s funny 90% of the pod you parrot DDY and Coker that’s fine. Then when you give your own opinion it’s retarded and doogy. But BUFFALO TRACE!!!!
    Oh really? The only thing you bring of value is the Aaron Feld impression. The rest is just drunken rambling and screaming over the actual smart people

Part of it is keeping the show moving ... so yes, that sometimes requires either setting people up with questions and/or tying up current discussions with loose strings that shockingly requires bringing comments made full circle

The role I play isn’t to always be on the hard hitting analysis side ... not because I can’t ... but because my greatest contribution is essentially directing the topics

When you get past the stage of your life where you are constantly measuring your Johnson that might start to make sense

Yep ... my opinion

He's got great RB film ...

He also has a history of shoulder problems ... not the best thing at the RB position

I'm thinking once he realizes that his best path to seeing the field consistently without injury is on defense combined with the earning power at the NFL level defensively vs at the RB position, that there's a decent chance that he switches up

If only offensive recruits have ever been moved to the defensive side of the ball ever in the history of college football ...
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

You give yourself too much credit. I came to this forum and this thread and there you were sharing more of your uneducated opinions.

It’s funny. You people say that Herbert is so crappy and in the next breath say how the sky is falling because he is graduating. Let me edify you a little bit.
    Tyler Shough (pronounced shuck)
    will most likely be our QB he is a 4 star sophomore out of Arizona. He was offered by over 20 schools including Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, Michigan and 4 Pac 12 schools.

https://goducks.com/sports/football/roster/tyler-shough/8511

A 4-star QB is the savior?

Well in that case UW is winning the natty! We'll have 3 of them on the team next year! Maybe 5 if Eason sticks around and woah... he had 5 whole stars attached to his name!

Jesus... that was not what I was expecting as a reply. But good try.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Yep ... my opinion

He's got great RB film ...

He also has a history of shoulder problems ... not the best thing at the RB position

I'm thinking once he realizes that his best path to seeing the field consistently without injury is on defense combined with the earning power at the NFL level defensively vs at the RB position, that there's a decent chance that he switches up

If only offensive recruits have ever been moved to the defensive side of the ball ever in the history of college football ...
    And this is why you suck as a host lmfao.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,095
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Wow, I am shocked a message board full of dickheads. Talk that shit to my face and see how funny it is assholes.

BTW - 3.9 GPA already scored enough on the ACT as a 9th grader to be eligible. o all you dickheads, yes you know who you are, STFU.
  • Options

When I get a rise out of people like I do teq, I’m gunna continue to push his buttons for more