Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ducks land Ringo

headline would really send this board into a psychological shit show.

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,022
    PurpleJ said:

I have PROOF and FACTS on my side.

But tell me more how Oregon is outrecruiting us?

We got the best OL class out west, best WR class out west, one of the best TEs in the cuntry GRONK!!! Jr) and one of the 3 best pass rushers in the country.

We are recruiting in the same tier as Oregon. We lost to Oregon last year and the year before because of Pete.

Ballz? That you? You sneak back in here under Stalin's nose?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,492 Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

We got the best OL class out west, best WR class out west, one of the best TEs in the cuntry GRONK!!! Jr) and one of the 3 best pass rushers in the country.

We are recruiting in the same tier as Oregon. We lost to Oregon last year and the year before because of Pete.

listen my man, as I stated I wasn’t being rude yet here we are with your CAPS LOCK ON apparently that makes you feel better lol this wasn’t a question for you so thanks for your input but I’m still waiting for a response from the one who posted
    @WilburHooksHands
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,889 Founders Club
    In Urban’s second season with tOSU he did exactly what Mario did. I would argue that Urban had superior talent walking into Florida and tOSU than Mario had at Oregon. Regardless great coaches are not judged by two seasons and if you do judge the trajectory Mario is on schedule.

In Urban’s second season with tOSU he did exactly what Mario did. I would argue that Urban had superior talent walking into Florida and tOSU than Mario had at Oregon. Regardless great coaches are not judged by two seasons and if you do judge the trajectory Mario is on schedule.

Urbs is in his own league IMO. I think he's better than Saban. I think he's the best cfb coach alive today.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,569 Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

They aren't. The differences are negligible and will come down to coaching and luck.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,889 Founders Club

I remember my thinking a second year coach was great phase.

• bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,153
    Theres a pretty strong trail of clues to suggest that Ringo did, indeed, sign with the ducks
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,972

Theres a pretty strong trail of clues to suggest that Ringo did, indeed, sign with the ducks

Well, I’m old school, and I look forward to beating them on the field.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,616

Assuming copypasta
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,569 Standard Supporter

Because it's on my clipboard:

dnc said:

Assuming copypasta
    One of my favorite HCH terms.

#iknowhchistwowords

#idontcare
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333

dnc said:

Assuming copypasta

#iknowhchistwowords

#idontcare
    Imagine thinking copypasta is local jargon.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,623 Swaye's Wigwam
    Get talent. Pretend like nothing in Eugene matters because it’s fucking Eugene. Sell sell sell motherfuckers.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,492 Standard Supporter
    Emoterman said:

dnc said:

Assuming copypasta

#iknowhchistwowords

#idontcare
    Copypoastaº
    Emoterman said:

dnc said:

Assuming copypasta

#iknowhchistwowords

#idontcare
    I'm sorry.