Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to bored Ducks and the rest of you fucks who don't care.

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

89ute said:

Finally out from under the bed.

It's hard hurting.

Best Utah team of my lifetime, 9 years in the making, completely beaten down by the Ducks. We? were not better at ANY position on the field. Outplayed at every position.

It hurts because this is the best we can put on the field and it wasn't even close to being enough to get a Pac-12 title.

I think I know what Arizona feels like.

Grappling with the fact I have probably just experienced the peak of our program.

It hurts, so fuck off.

None of you motherfuckers can possible make me feel any worse, so double fuck off.

Honestly you’re being too hard on yourself. That’s not the best team Ute has ever put out there. You just forgot for a season that you play in the south, and beat up on a bunch of shit, ala CU a few years back. I mean the south made Huntley look good with an absurdly high completion %...in reality, he’s not that good. Texas will probably beat that ass in the Alamo like gundy did to CU when they won the south,
    That should cheer him up!
    LOL. I just meant the whole woe is me view of "this is the best we can ever put on the field" is overly pessimistic. There are 3-4 previous Ute teams that would have beaten this Ute squad rather easily, say 34-17?
    No, that was the best they'll ever be. Skill players don't want to play for that piece of shit mountain west progrum, and never will.
    Double brutal.

@haie going for the jugularity.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,630
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Cheer up, Ute. San Antonio is gorgeous this time of year! Make sure to check out the shops along the magical San Antonio River Walk. And once you've worked up an appetite, don't pass up the chance to get the Cowboy Special (with the ribs) from the world famous Smoke Shack BBQ. Sorry, rickshaw not included. You like beer? Well hop aboard the Craft Cruiser for a bus tour of some of the best brews the Lone Star state has to offer!

Now giddyup and get your Alamo Bowl tickets today and start planning one hell of a yeehaw good time! Remember, everything's bigger in Texas ;)

I've always wondered if I would have a big dick in Texas.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    When trying to @haie it brings up @HairyRobLowe and now I need to know who’s alt that is
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2019

haie said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

89ute said:

It's hard hurting.

Best Utah team of my lifetime, 9 years in the making, completely beaten down by the Ducks. We? were not better at ANY position on the field. Outplayed at every position.

It hurts because this is the best we can put on the field and it wasn't even close to being enough to get a Pac-12 title.

Grappling with the fact I have probably just experienced the peak of our program.

It hurts, so fuck off.

None of you motherfuckers can possible make me feel any worse, so double fuck off.

Honestly you’re being too hard on yourself. That’s not the best team Ute has ever put out there. You just forgot for a season that you play in the south, and beat up on a bunch of shit, ala CU a few years back. I mean the south made Huntley look good with an absurdly high completion %...in reality, he’s not that good. Texas will probably beat that ass in the Alamo like gundy did to CU when they won the south,
    LOL. I just meant the whole woe is me view of "this is the best we can ever put on the field" is overly pessimistic. There are 3-4 previous Ute teams that would have beaten this Ute squad rather easily, say 34-17?
    No, that was the best they'll ever be. Skill players don't want to play for that piece of shit mountain west progrum, and never will.
    Double brutal.

Historically, g @haie is correct. Prior to Huntley, we've had nothing but shit QBs and because of that, shit WRs, shit OCs thus shit offenses. Actually it all started with shit OCs.

We've? Turned the corner with Ludwig. He's at least rock solid serviceable and we have two 4* QBs ready to battle for the 2020 job and beyond in Rising's case.

The sun is a little warmer today but I think USC unseates the Ute stranglehold on the north next year.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,519
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    89ute said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

89ute said:

It's hard hurting.

It hurts, so fuck off.

Double brutal.

Historically, g @haie is correct. Prior to Huntley, we've had nothing but shit QBs and because of that, shit WRs, shit OCs thus shit offenses. Actually it all started with shit OCs.

We've? Turned the corner with Ludwig. He's at least rock solid serviceable and we have two 4* QBs ready to battle for the 2020 job and beyond in Rising's case.

The sun is a little warmer today but I think USC unseates the Ute stranglehold on the north next year.

LOL what a fucking hilarious causation.

No one with talent wants to play quarterback, runningback, h back, slot, tight end, receiver, fullback, or anything else for Utah. Keikley or whatever the fuck his dumbass name is came out of absolutely nowhere and no one wanted him.

Huntley sucks ass. It's why he came all the way from Florida to 2% land.

Fuck off.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,797
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

89ute said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

89ute said:

It's hard hurting.

It hurts, so fuck off.

Double brutal.

LOL what a fucking hilarious causation.

No one with talent wants to play quarterback, runningback, h back, slot, tight end, receiver, fullback, or anything else for Utah. Keikley or whatever the fuck his dumbass name is came out of absolutely nowhere and no one wanted him.

Huntley sucks ass. It's why he came all the way from Florida to 2% land.

Fuck off.
    The transfers they’re bringing in suck dick Bentley couldn’t do shit with a 1st round TE, a 2nd round TE, and WR who is going on Day 2 that’s 6”5 this year.

The kid from Baylor stinks. He couldn’t beat out their current QB who has more of a noodle arm than Cyler Miles.

Ute will never win shit or be shit because no recruit wants to live in fucking Mormonville, USA.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,075
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    chuck said:

Cheer up, Ute. San Antonio is gorgeous this time of year! Make sure to check out the shops along the magical San Antonio River Walk. And once you've worked up an appetite, don't pass up the chance to get the Cowboy Special (with the ribs) from the world famous Smoke Shack BBQ. Sorry, rickshaw not included. You like beer? Well hop aboard the Craft Cruiser for a bus tour of some of the best brews the Lone Star state has to offer!

Now giddyup and get your Alamo Bowl tickets today and start planning one hell of a yeehaw good time! Remember, everything's bigger in Texas ;)

I've always wondered if I would have a big dick in Texas.
    I don't =/
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    We an not relate to you, we(?)‘ve never lost a P12CCG
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Urbana’s Utah squad would have smoked this year’s Utes. Better coach, better QB, better team.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Imagine thinking Ludwig is serviceable
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,315
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

Imagine thinking Ludwig is serviceable

Ludwig Van?

• Options
    dooginthehalldooginthehall Member Posts: 182
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Besides crushing depression and suicide rate, how different are the white people of SLC versus the white people of Sealth?
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Besides crushing depression and suicide rate, how different are the white people of SLC versus the white people of Sealth?

Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    It's ok Ute. You just got to experience the start of Oregon taking over the conference for another half decade or more. At least there was a David Shaw who cared last tim.

Herman Thurman Murman Edwards appears to be the only thing in the way now. The Pac-12 sucks.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Mosster47 said:

It's ok Ute. You just got to experience the start of Oregon taking over the conference for another half decade or more. At least there was a David Shaw who cared last tim.

Herman Thurman Murman Edwards appears to be the only thing in the way now. The Pac-12 sucks.

You’ve been missed
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,116
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Mosster47 said:

You’ve been missed
    I love me some Mosster
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,519
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mosster47 said:

You’ve been missed
    I love me some Alabaman trailer trash quook takes
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,116
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    If we're going to start bashing Alabaman trailer trash quook takes, I'm out!