Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Think we'll ever hear an apology from DiFi?

2»

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

These commie fucks are trying to destroy the nation and take us to communism. They are now open about. How any American can back this Shit astonished me! I'll fight to the end to stop it.

Liar. You’re scared of the masked protesters in downtown Seattle. You’ll sit in your EZ Boy recliner and do nothing but cry online.
    Look here shit stain I've sworn the same oath as the military etc. There's no Fucking expiration date on it. Get your side going with the revolution and find out. Comrade.
    Go fly to Syria and kill ISIS tuff guy with a pretend oath.
    I would if I was younger. I'm a proven commodity. I did shit regularly you'd piss yourself over. I did it for many many years. 100's of times. You couldn't sniff my jock strap you coddled pussy.
    Parking tickets give you a paper cut?
    Don't know didn't write them. Suit up we'll head down to south central and serve some high risk warrants on wanted murderers. Or bank robbers, armored car robbers, motorcycle gangs, major narcotics, Mexican cartel folks, high speed pursuits in marked and unmarked cars, active shootings.....

You're a punk.
    I’ve beaten every Grand Theft Auto game on hard mode, so that all sounds like a walk in the park.
    I remember my video game phase.

It was with pac man and donkey Kong... but I remember it
    Always took you for a Pong man
    Nah. Before my time. That's for boomers.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,497
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

These commie fucks are trying to destroy the nation and take us to communism. They are now open about. How any American can back this Shit astonished me! I'll fight to the end to stop it.

Liar. You’re scared of the masked protesters in downtown Seattle. You’ll sit in your EZ Boy recliner and do nothing but cry online.
    Look here shit stain I've sworn the same oath as the military etc. There's no Fucking expiration date on it. Get your side going with the revolution and find out. Comrade.
    Go fly to Syria and kill ISIS tuff guy with a pretend oath.
    I would if I was younger. I'm a proven commodity. I did shit regularly you'd piss yourself over. I did it for many many years. 100's of times. You couldn't sniff my jock strap you coddled pussy.
    Parking tickets give you a paper cut?
    Don't know didn't write them. Suit up we'll head down to south central and serve some high risk warrants on wanted murderers. Or bank robbers, armored car robbers, motorcycle gangs, major narcotics, Mexican cartel folks, high speed pursuits in marked and unmarked cars, active shootings.....

You're a punk.
    I’ve beaten every Grand Theft Auto game on hard mode, so that all sounds like a walk in the park.
    I remember my video game phase.

It was with pac man and donkey Kong... but I remember it
    Always took you for a Pong man
    Nah. Before my time. That's for boomers.
    Yep my high school girlfriend's parents got a Pong when it came out.

Probably why I never was a gamer. Ever. The world went crazy though