Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Maybe Durham's a whore, as blob suggested

HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,201
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/horowitz-durham-statement-surprised

Horowitz said he met with Durham in November to discuss the inspector general’s findings in his review of the Russia probe.

According to Horowitz’ account of the discussion, Durham disagreed with the Horowitz finding that there was an adequate basis to open a full investigation into the Trump campaign and Russia’s election interference. However, according to Horowitz, Durham conceded that there was an adequate predicate to open a preliminary investigation into the matter.

Durham’s statement Monday was ambiguous about where he disagreed with Horowitz.

In his testimony Wednesday, Horowitz said that there nothing that Barr and Durham offered him in their discussions before the report was released that led him to alter his findings.

Comments

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Rough day for you guys. Worried about CD.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,496
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Talking points memo?

How precious

We can wait for Durham to speak for himself

Like he did
  • Options

Talking points memo?

How precious

We can wait for Durham to speak for himself

Like he did

Which fact do you quarrel with?

Durham could let his report talk specifically. Not what he chose to do. Just another in a long list of people who once had good reputations they sacrificed in fealty to Daddy?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yawn

We waited this long for horrible talking points like this?

Sad
  • Options
    I know you girls hate our norms and conventions as well as our institutions, but prosecutors keep their fucking mouths shut while conducting investigations . . . unless they're self-important hacks of course. (And this is why Comey should have done so too.)
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

I know you girls hate our norms and conventions as well as our institutions, but prosecutors keep their fucking mouths shut while conducting investigations . . . unless they're self-important hacks of course. (And this is why Comey should have done so too.)

You can watch Comey and Schiff run their mouth Sunday on the Chris Wallace show

A little late to get religion now

Is it a norm and convention to launch an investigation on lies?

Fuck off
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,895
    Barr and Durham are saying "we're not Obama loyalists" just letting everyone know the truth will come out.
  • Options

HHusky said:

Hillary found your question very ironic when I mentioned it to her.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Hillary found your question very ironic when I mentioned it to her.
    Benghazi bore fruit and Comey had to admit she broke the law on emails

No irony to be found. Nor any legitimate comparison

Ask for better talking points
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Barr and Durham are saying "we're not Obama loyalists" just letting everyone know the truth will come out.

Drip drip drip . . . I know.

I’ve heard it before. Hell, I heard it in connection with the IG’s report too.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    The bar is so fucking low to open an investigation of course there was adequate predication to open one. That never been a claim I've ever denied. The question is did they have enough information to go forward and did they have enough solid evidence to secure a FISA warrant. Go fucking yourself O'Keefed,
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Funny, does anyone recall this Kunt objecting when Mueller released his letter in response to Barr's statement?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Funny, does anyone recall this Kunt objecting when Mueller released his letter in response to Barr's statement?
    That was post investigation, madam, not mid investigation.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

No it wasn't, suck harder.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Barr’s statement summarizing Mueller’s Report was post investigation. That’s how this whole chronological time concept works. I blame the U of O.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Barr’s statement summarizing Mueller’s Report was post investigation. That’s how this whole chronological time concept works. I blame the U of O.
    Stone's trial hadn't even started yet. Suck harder.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,895
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Drip drip drip . . . I know.

I’ve heard it before. Hell, I heard it in connection with the IG’s report too.
    IG report is exactly what it was supposed to be. An Obama appointee softening the blow as much as possible. But he can't hide all the facts.

I laughed when he was asked about whistle blowers on a compartmentalized investigation conducted by hand picked Trump haters.

Horowitz and Barr will prosecute people.