Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The difference between a liberal with integrity...

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
and the leftist pieces of crap that post here.

Matt Taibbi is a liberal who hates Trump, but he is also the rare leftist who has an interest in the truth and a shred of integrity.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/political-commentary/horowitz-report-steele-dossier-collusion-news-media-924944/

Comments

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2019
    Though he gives the benefit of the double to all the professional agents making a series of "unbiased" errors against the Trump campaign, it's refreshing to see some journalistic integrity remains among the left.

This entire thing has been a complete sham, it's obvious. Unfortunately they're in too deep to back out now. An entire worldview has been built around bullshit.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited December 2019
    Doogles said:

Though he gives the benefit of the double to all the professional agents making a series of "unbiased" errors against the Trump campaign, it's refreshing to see some journalistic integrity remains among the left.

This entire thing has been a complete sham, it's obvious. Unfortunately they're in too deep to back out now. An entire worldview has been built around bullshit.

I get that your politics can shape your opinions and perceptions to the point that if you and I both see a dog walking down the street we can disagree about the size and the color of the dog but we should both still be able to agree that it's a dog and not an elephant.

We're to the point now that basic facts; Was the Trump campaign spied upon, was the Steele report used to secure a FISA warrant, are lied about by the left. Adam Schiff had access to the exact same information Nunes did when he wrote his response to the Nunes Memo. We now know that Nunes memo was factually accurate and the truth, and Schiff's memo was a pack of fucking lies.

A person with integrity would be pissed, I know I would be, if Nunes memo was the one that was filled with lies. Leftists do not give a fuck that Schiff lied to them and the American public.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,933
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

Doogles said:

I get that your politics can shape your opinions and perceptions to the point that if you and I both see a dog walking down the street we can disagree about the size and the color of the dog but we should both still be able to agree that it's a dog and not an elephant.

We're to the point now that basic facts; Was the Trump campaign spied upon, was the Steele report used to secure a FISA warrant, are lied about by the left. Adam Schiff had access to the exact same information Nunes did when he wrote his response to the Nunes Memo. We now know that Nunes memo was factually accurate and the truth, and Schiff's memo was a pack of fucking lies.

A person with integrity would be pissed, I know I would be, if Nunes memo was the one that was filled with lies. Leftists do not give a fuck that Schiff lied to them and the American public.