Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If there was no bias, what then explains the FBI and DOJ's behavior?

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
Lying to the court and withholding information aren't mistakes, they are intentional actions. So what was the motivation for the FBI to do this if we're to accept the claim that they weren't being motivated by some animus or bias against the Trump campaign?

Comments

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Your meltdown explains everything.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

The Kunt waves his white flag.
  • Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

What the fuck is your problem? Maybe try answering the question?
  • Options
    I think deep state! Fisa abuse! Obama spied! Bigger than watergate! Are the answers you’re seeking. I’m very happy to see you’re doubling down on being wrong about everything.

Now, for one simple question: does a Montana sheriff have to enforce federal gun control laws and arrest non-compliant local gun and ammunition dealers?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,762
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

He can't answer. He'll never tell the truth. His hate is that great and all consuming. Classic TDS. Hates America. Wants communism. He'll make the big money then.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    The Justice Department's inspector general, Michael Horowitz, uncovered a series of text messages between two FBI agents expressing support for President Donald Trump right after the 2016 US election.

In his report, published Monday, on the origins of the FBI's Russia investigation, Horowitz detailed texts between a handling agent and a co-handling agent on November 9, 2016, rejoicing over Trump's victory the previous day.

"Trump!" the handling agent said.

"Hahaha. S--- just got real," the co-handling agent replied.

"Yes it did," the handling agent said.

The co-handling agent responded: "I saw a lot of scared MFers on ... [my way to work] this morning. Start looking for new jobs fellas. Haha."

Horowitz's report, which was highly anticipated by both Democrats and Republicans, debunked many of Trump's conspiracy theories about anti-Trump bias among top brass at the FBI and the Justice Department.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

He is liar and a dumbfuck. So this is just what he does.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

I think deep state! Fisa abuse! Obama spied! Bigger than watergate! Are the answers you’re seeking. I’m very happy to see you’re doubling down on being wrong about everything.

Now, for one simple question: does a Montana sheriff have to enforce federal gun control laws and arrest non-compliant local gun and ammunition dealers?

Come watch CD struggle in every thread.
  • Options

Does a Montana sheriff have to enforce federal gun control laws and arrest non-compliant local gun and ammunition dealers?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The bias is obvious and the IG denying it is just stupid

Then we have the facts he did find

And Bull Durham warming up in the bullpen
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

White flag so soon?
  • Options
    Double down trumptards!
    Forget Huber and Horowitz.
    Now Durham’s your guy!
    I’m hearing bilbo Barr is serious this time.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

He is liar and a dumbfuck. So this is just what he does.
    We always seem to lose GayBob right at 5 pm. Probably hurrying to catch Bart to Livermore and doesn’t come up for half an hour or so.

Can’t wait to hear more about how he’s finally got them now!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

The bias is obvious and the IG denying it is just stupid

Then we have the facts he did find

And Bull Durham warming up in the bullpen

He doesn't deny it. He just says that the can't find evidence of bias not that there was no bias. The reality is that a simple retelling of all the facts, establishes a pretty good case for bias. Lying to the court and withholding information aren't the actions of someone who is just being sloppy.

The fact that Durham issued his statement yesterday almost immediately after the IG issue his report was very telling.

The facts the IG did uncover completely blew up the lies and bullshits the El Monte Bros had been pushing the last 2 years. Schiff really needs to get hammered for all the lies he has been telling about this.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,138
    edited December 2019
    SFGbob said:

Lying to the court and withholding information aren't mistakes, they are intentional actions. So what was the motivation for the FBI to do this if we're to accept the claim that they weren't being motivated by some animus or bias against the Trump campaign?

Aren't you the lady who was chastising others about not having read the report?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

That's a good Kunt, Can't refute anything I said, definitely not going to answer the question I asked, go for the diversion.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

That's a good Kunt, Can't refute anything I said, definitely not going to answer the question I asked, go for the diversion.
    You’re a lunatic GayBob. It’s impossible to take anything you say seriously.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

You feel free to identify where the report found "lying to the court". It's your bullshit claim, ma'am.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

You feel free to identify where the report found "lying to the court". It's your bullshit claim, ma'am.
    If you engaged in more reading and less El Monte ass tonguing you might have informed yourself of this O'Keefed.

They knew the Steele Dossier was a pack of lies and they used it get the FISA warrant. They knowingly misled the court with false information. Try reading less ass tonguing. They withheld from the court the exculpatory statements made by Page and the lied about Steele's past work for the FBI and his reliability.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

If you engaged in more reading and less El Monte ass tonguing you might have informed yourself of this O'Keefed.

They knew the Steele Dossier was a pack of lies and they used it get the FISA warrant. They knowingly misled the court with false information. Try reading less ass tonguing. They withheld from the court the exculpatory statements made by Page and the lied about Steele's past work for the FBI and his reliability.
    But the report ma’am. What did the report say about the IG’s conclusions?

I’m pretty sure he didn’t use the term “pack of lies”.