Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Orange Man Bad...

13»

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,841
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

What does trump derangement syndrome mean? Whatever it is, why does it bother you so much?

Read your posts, then look in a mirror and you'll know.
    Trump lost the 2018 election and his agenda is dead. You should have supported better candidates.
    I know. My Gary Johnson vote was terrible. But at least I got the tax cuts that were necessary and my retirement fund is at an all tim high. So I'm not that upset about the failed trump agenda.
    I remember my worry about tax cuts and retirement funds phase.

You sound poor.
    I am. Everyone knows that.

I should also add the low interest rates. Also gives me a bounce in my step.
    Lower gas and heating prices too unless you live in a liberal state that hates poor people

We doubled our receipts this year. Very good year. A tremendous year really, people are commenting on what a really great year we had.

Trump's tax cuts and de-regulation are creating jobs and increasing tax revenues. The pie is growing. We're all better off. Five more years of winning to come.
    Five more glorious years.
  • Options
    Founders Club

What does trump derangement syndrome mean? Whatever it is, why does it bother you so much?

Trump lost the 2018 election and his agenda is dead. You should have supported better candidates.
    I know. My Gary Johnson vote was terrible. But at least I got the tax cuts that were necessary and my retirement fund is at an all tim high. So I'm not that upset about the failed trump agenda.

You sound poor.

Lower gas and heating prices too unless you live in a liberal state that hates poor people

We doubled our receipts this year. Very good year. A tremendous year really, people are commenting on what a really great year we had.

Trump's tax cuts and de-regulation are creating jobs and increasing tax revenues. The pie is growing. We're all better off. Five more years of winning to come.
    Its amazing how much better Trump is doing than Obama did

Might be time for a constitutional amendment to get him a third term
    Not a popular opinion, but I think one of the biggest mistakes we? made as a country is presidential term limits.

Weither you liked his politics or not, we? needed FDR to survive WWII.

Cut off your nose to spite your face.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,933
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    pawz said:

You sound poor.

Not a popular opinion, but I think one of the biggest mistakes we? made as a country is presidential term limits.

If we? have presidential term limits, it stands to reason there should be Congressional term limits as well.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

You sound poor.

Bruh - we need Ivanka in 2024. 8 years of making cleavage great again puts her at 51 years old by the end of her second term and that's about when things start to sag.
    2 big luscious unassailable reasons to re-elect the Donald, right there. o:)
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

You sound poor.

If we? have presidential term limits, it stands to reason there should be Congressional term limits as well.

One would say Congressional term limits are more Chimportant.

Honest Abe knew he and his buddies were only serving one term - each.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

pawz said:

You sound poor.

One would say Congressional term limits are more Chimportant.

Honest Abe knew he and his buddies were only serving one term - each.
    "Honest" Abe. Lol. That piece of shit again
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

You sound poor.

Bruh - we need Ivanka in 2024. 8 years of making cleavage great again puts her at 51 years old by the end of her second term and that's about when things start to sag.
    I think it's actually 31