Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Elijah Jackson, 2020 3* DB, Harbor City (Lawndale), CA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,620
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Up to 190lbs now according to the latest Ektard interview. That's about the same size KT was coming in. Definitely not a Jordan Miller type project.

Miller had 4.3 speed and rare twitchiness to go with gumby like length. He was only a project in that he was skinny.

I'm suitably impressed with this guy's looks. I'd be surprised if he can match some of the other traits Miller came with. If he can then holy shit.
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Up to 190lbs now according to the latest Ektard interview. That's about the same size KT was coming in. Definitely not a Jordan Miller type project.

I remember when someone by the name of Ballz said this kid was gonna be far too skinny to ever be good.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I remember when someone by the name of Ballz said this kid was gonna be far too skinny to ever be good.
    @ballz is an idiot
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    chuck said:

Miller had 4.3 speed and rare twitchiness to go with gumby like length. He was only a project in that he was skinny.

I'm suitably impressed with this guy's looks. I'd be surprised if he can match some of the other traits Miller came with. If he can then holy shit.
    Did Miller have 4.3 speed coming out of high school? Because he ran a 4.49 at the combine.

Not trying to be an asshole, I just don’t remember.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Did Miller have 4.3 speed coming out of high school? Because he ran a 4.49 at the combine.

Asshole.

That's what I remember. He wasnt 100% healthy for the combine, and/or just didn't run his best.
  • Options
    NEsnake12 said:

chuck said:

I’m not sure but he always was at the top of the Husky combine. So was Baccallia.
    Baccellia should’ve played soccer
    Deported
  • Options
    DeepDawgDeepDawg Member Posts: 544
    FireCohen said:

NEsnake12 said:

chuck said:

I’m not sure but he always was at the top of the Husky combine. So was Baccallia.
    DepAborted
  • Options
    DeepDawg said:

FireCohen said:

NEsnake12 said:

chuck said:

DepAborted
    That is some dark shit man
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    There aren't sweat pants in this world loose enough for me right now.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

chuck said:

Maybe 4.3 hand timed. An electronic 4.49 for a college corner is two standard deviations above average for the position.
    The combine gives was cracks at it for a guy who has struggled to get healthy and in game shape, let alone underwear Olympics shape. Or maybe the accumulated wear has just coat him some speed.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,907
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Comparing this to the pic above in his pads, it appears someone has deflated him
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,310
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So with a neckbeard like that, are we talking CS major?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Finishes 543 on 247 and #39 CB.