Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Is Durham now a hack too O'Keefed?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,522
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

GayBob planted his flag as a white trash tug trumptard over a year ago. Since then, he’s regaled us with his ignorance, error, and imbecility including:

California sanctuary state laws are unconstitutional.
    Fisa abuse.
    Covington kids were libeled.

Your record is perfect—100% wrong.

There was FISA abuse, Some dumbfuck didn't even read the report.
    There were lots of problems with the FISA warrants. Probably the one thing you gals promised that was actually delivered.

Among your most notable failures:

The decision to open the Crossfire Hurricane investigation was made by the FBI's then Counterintelligence Division (CD) Assistant Director (AD), E.W. "Bill" Priestap, and reflected a consensus reached after multiple days of discussions and meetings among senior FBI officials. We concluded that AD Priestap's exercise of discretion in opening the investigation was in compliance with Department and FBI policies, and we did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced his decision. While the information in the FBI's possession at the time was limited, in light of the low threshold established by Department and FBI predication policy, we found that Crossfire Hurricane was opened for an authorized investigative purpose and with sufficient factual predication.
    Aaaahhh yes, the "failure" I never fucking stated. Everything I said about the Steele Dossier and the FISA court was accurate. Go fuck yourself O'Keefed. Everything that you claimed about Trump colluding with the Russians was a fucking lie. Stick that up your ass comrade!!!

Hillary really did collude with the Russians in order to impact the election and you don't give a fuck about that O'Keefed. And that's another thing I've been right about since the outset.
    Madam, the chief claims of your camp were that Daddy was spied upon--which you absolutely endorsed--and that the investigation was without predication. Horowitz found neither of your claims to be correct. As for collusion, attempted but failed collusion is just as repugnant as collusion. (RIP Charles Krauthammer) I guess if Daddy was competent at collusion or extortion, you'd have to come up with better excuses.
    Your "Daddy" issues are quite disturbing and worthy of CPS investigation.

This is a family board.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Blu82 said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

GayBob planted his flag as a white trash tug trumptard over a year ago. Since then, he’s regaled us with his ignorance, error, and imbecility including:

Fisa abuse.

There were lots of problems with the FISA warrants. Probably the one thing you gals promised that was actually delivered.

The decision to open the Crossfire Hurricane investigation was made by the FBI's then Counterintelligence Division (CD) Assistant Director (AD), E.W. "Bill" Priestap, and reflected a consensus reached after multiple days of discussions and meetings among senior FBI officials. We concluded that AD Priestap's exercise of discretion in opening the investigation was in compliance with Department and FBI policies, and we did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced his decision. While the information in the FBI's possession at the time was limited, in light of the low threshold established by Department and FBI predication policy, we found that Crossfire Hurricane was opened for an authorized investigative purpose and with sufficient factual predication.
    Aaaahhh yes, the "failure" I never fucking stated. Everything I said about the Steele Dossier and the FISA court was accurate. Go fuck yourself O'Keefed. Everything that you claimed about Trump colluding with the Russians was a fucking lie. Stick that up your ass comrade!!!

Hillary really did collude with the Russians in order to impact the election and you don't give a fuck about that O'Keefed. And that's another thing I've been right about since the outset.
    Madam, the chief claims of your camp were that Daddy was spied upon--which you absolutely endorsed--and that the investigation was without predication. Horowitz found neither of your claims to be correct. As for collusion, attempted but failed collusion is just as repugnant as collusion. (RIP Charles Krauthammer) I guess if Daddy was competent at collusion or extortion, you'd have to come up with better excuses.
    This is a family board.
    Bull fucking shit
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Blu82 said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Fisa abuse.

Your "Daddy" issues are quite disturbing and worthy of CPS investigation.

This is a family board.
    Makes people wonder what grandpa CD is doing in the back room all day when then grandkids are over.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Fisa abuse.

Madam, the chief claims of your camp were that Daddy was spied upon--which you absolutely endorsed--and that the investigation was without predication. As for collusion, attempted but failed collusion is just as repugnant as collusion. I guess if Daddy was competent at collusion or extortion, you'd have to come up with better excuses.
    His campaign was spied on. I never said that "daddy was spied upon" you fucking lying sack of shit.
    So you're trying to draw a minor distinction between yourself and Daddy. Your claim was also bullshit.
    So I'm calling you a lying sack of shit, who swallowed whole the entire Russian Collusion narrative but when presented with very real Russian collusion by the candidate you voted for you didn't give a flying fuck about it.

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Fisa abuse.

Madam, the chief claims of your camp were that Daddy was spied upon--which you absolutely endorsed--and that the investigation was without predication. As for collusion, attempted but failed collusion is just as repugnant as collusion. I guess if Daddy was competent at collusion or extortion, you'd have to come up with better excuses.
    His campaign was spied on. I never said that "daddy was spied upon" you fucking lying sack of shit.
    So you're trying to draw a minor distinction between yourself and Daddy. Your claim was also bullshit.
    So I'm calling you a lying sack of shit, who swallowed whole the entire Russian Collusion narrative but when presented with very real Russian collusion by the candidate you voted for you didn't give a flying fuck about it.

Sure. Lots of collusion by Hills with Russia. The state that wanted her damaged was helping her obviously.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Fisa abuse.

Sure. Lots of collusion by Hills with Russia. The state that wanted her damaged was helping her obviously.
    Russia, like everyone else thought that she would win. They didn't care who won, they just wanted to sow discord and have asswholes like you question your fellow countrymen's patriotism and call them "comrade."

You were a willing dupe to the Russian disinformation campaign O'Keefed. Congratulations. Not the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last that you're out leading the lynch mob.

Hands up don't shoot Kunt!!!!
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Fisa abuse.

What did husky swallow on the Russian collusion story that wasn't backed up by the Mueller report?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,005
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

So if Manafort called Trump, Trump wasn't being spied on. You suck at this. I pity your clients. Hands up don't shoot.

What clients?