Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Is Durham now a hack too O'Keefed?

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
"Based on the evidence collected to date,&while our investigation is ongoing, last month we advised the IG that we do not agree with some of the report’s conclusions as to predication and how the FBI case was opened.”

Btw, why do you have nothing to say about your lies about the Dossier having nothing to do with the FISA warrant?

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,782
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Durham has a much wider scope and powers. Horowitz, not only being an Obunghole stooge, could only look at current employees and has Very limited scope and powers. Yet he said the FBI is fucked.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Obama spied! Deep state! Fisa abuse! Bigger than watergate!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Obama spied! Deep state! Fisa abuse! Bigger than watergate!

Fuck off El Monte. You lied your ass off and when exposed for the lying piece shit you are you lack the decency to admit it. You deserve the Hondo treatment just as much as Hondo.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,156
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

"Based on the evidence collected to date,&while our investigation is ongoing, last month we advised the IG that we do not agree with some of the report’s conclusions as to predication and how the FBI case was opened.”

Btw, why do you have nothing to say about your lies about the Dossier having nothing to do with the FISA warrant?

This must be another of your legendary “recollections”.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

So you didn't believe that? Explains why you're tonguing the ass of El Monte who did say that. Weird how you were so silent while your new found pals Hondo and El Monte were boldly stating that fucking lie.

Now answer the question Kunt. Is Durham just a partisan hack like Barr?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

So you didn't believe that? Explains why you're tonguing the ass of El Monte who did say that. Weird how you were so silent while your new found pals Hondo and El Monte were boldly stating that fucking lie.

The more observant readers will note that you’re already changing your story.

I’m glad we agree Barr is a partisan hack. I don’t know anything about Durham.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited December 2019
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

I don't agree Kunt. I'm restating your position. The more observant reader will note that you're dodging questions like a fucking Kunt. When Barr said he didn't agree with the IG's conclusion you cited it as evidence of his hackery. Durham has now said the same thing and you plead the 5th like the Kunt you are. You might as well cut to the chase O'Keefed, Durham isn't going to be as kind as the IG's whitewash.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

I don't agree Kunt. I'm restating your position. The more observant reader will note that you're dodging questions like a fucking Kunt. When Barr said he didn't agree with the IG's conclusion you cited it as evidence of his hackery. Durham has now said the same thing and you plead the 5th like the Kunt you are. You might as well cut to the chase O'Keefed, Durham isn't going to be as kind as the IG's whitewash.
    There’s more than a little evidence of Barr’s hackery. That said, I don’t know shit about Durham, so I didn’t think I should accuse him just cuz you dared me to.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

There’s more than a little evidence of Barr’s hackery. That said, I don’t know shit about Durham, so I didn’t think I should accuse him just cuz you dared me to.
    When have you ever let your ignorance on a topic stop you from running your fucking mouth O'Keefed? Hands Up Don't shoot Kunt.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

When have you ever let your ignorance on a topic stop you from running your fucking mouth O'Keefed? Hands Up Don't shoot Kunt.
    blob’s disappointed.
  • Options
    GayBob planted his flag as a white trash tug trumptard over a year ago. Since then, he’s regaled us with his ignorance, error, and imbecility including:

California sanctuary state laws are unconstitutional.
    Fisa abuse.
    Covington kids were libeled.

Your record is perfect—100% wrong.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

blob’s disappointed.
    Why would you think that you performing your standard Kunt act disappoints me. Good to see El Monte come running to tongue your ass, he owes you.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

GayBob planted his flag as a white trash tug trumptard over a year ago. Since then, he’s regaled us with his ignorance, error, and imbecility including:

Fisa abuse.

There was FISA abuse, Some dumbfuck didn't even read the report.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Fisa abuse.

Bob mueller and I are laughing hysterically at you GayBob.

What is that fat fuck Barr going to do about fat fuck trump being spied on GayBob?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited December 2019

Fisa abuse.

Covington kids were libeled. Whether you can prove it in court is an open question. There was FISA abuse. The IG documented a shit load of it. He also exposed you for the lying worthless piece of shit you are El Monte but we didn't need him in order to determine that. And the question about sanctuary state laws being Constitutional is still an open one, it's not been litigated by the Supreme Court as of yet.

Your record of head up the ass stupidity it perfect.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Fisa abuse.

There were lots of problems with the FISA warrants. Probably the one thing you gals promised that was actually delivered.

Among your most notable failures:

The decision to open the Crossfire Hurricane investigation was made by the FBI's then Counterintelligence Division (CD) Assistant Director (AD), E.W. "Bill" Priestap, and reflected a consensus reached after multiple days of discussions and meetings among senior FBI officials. We concluded that AD Priestap's exercise of discretion in opening the investigation was in compliance with Department and FBI policies, and we did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced his decision. While the information in the FBI's possession at the time was limited, in light of the low threshold established by Department and FBI predication policy, we found that Crossfire Hurricane was opened for an authorized investigative purpose and with sufficient factual predication.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited December 2019
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Fisa abuse.

There were lots of problems with the FISA warrants. Probably the one thing you gals promised that was actually delivered.

The decision to open the Crossfire Hurricane investigation was made by the FBI's then Counterintelligence Division (CD) Assistant Director (AD), E.W. "Bill" Priestap, and reflected a consensus reached after multiple days of discussions and meetings among senior FBI officials. We concluded that AD Priestap's exercise of discretion in opening the investigation was in compliance with Department and FBI policies, and we did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced his decision. While the information in the FBI's possession at the time was limited, in light of the low threshold established by Department and FBI predication policy, we found that Crossfire Hurricane was opened for an authorized investigative purpose and with sufficient factual predication.
    Aaaahhh yes, the "failure" I never fucking stated. Everything I said about the Steele Dossier and the FISA court was accurate. Go fuck yourself O'Keefed. Everything that you claimed about Trump colluding with the Russians was a fucking lie. Stick that up your ass comrade!!!

Hillary really did collude with the Russians in order to impact the election and you don't give a fuck about that O'Keefed. And that's another thing I've been right about since the outset.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Fisa abuse.

Aaaahhh yes, the "failure" I never fucking stated. Everything I said about the Steele Dossier and the FISA court was accurate. Go fuck yourself O'Keefed. Everything that you claimed about Trump colluding with the Russians was a fucking lie. Stick that up your ass comrade!!!

Hillary really did collude with the Russians in order to impact the election and you don't give a fuck about that O'Keefed. And that's another thing I've been right about since the outset.
    Madam, the chief claims of your camp were that Daddy was spied upon--which you absolutely endorsed--and that the investigation was without predication. Horowitz found neither of your claims to be correct. As for collusion, attempted but failed collusion is just as repugnant as collusion. (RIP Charles Krauthammer) I guess if Daddy was competent at collusion or extortion, you'd have to come up with better excuses.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Fisa abuse.

Madam, the chief claims of your camp were that Daddy was spied upon--which you absolutely endorsed--and that the investigation was without predication. As for collusion, attempted but failed collusion is just as repugnant as collusion. I guess if Daddy was competent at collusion or extortion, you'd have to come up with better excuses.
    His campaign was spied on. I never said that "daddy was spied upon" you fucking lying sack of shit.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Fisa abuse.

Madam, the chief claims of your camp were that Daddy was spied upon--which you absolutely endorsed--and that the investigation was without predication. As for collusion, attempted but failed collusion is just as repugnant as collusion. I guess if Daddy was competent at collusion or extortion, you'd have to come up with better excuses.
    His campaign was spied on. I never said that "daddy was spied upon" you fucking lying sack of shit.
    So you're trying to draw a minor distinction between yourself and Daddy. Your claim was also bullshit.