Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Official Thread:Department of Justice Inspector General's report on possible FISA abuse

2»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,387
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

Its bad but won't come to much...FBI comes off really bad and proof that they lied to the FISA court. Probably the most interesting thing I've seen so far:

I've heard the cover up is worse than the crime

The swamp takes care of its own

The basic facts make it ridiculous to anyone with a brain that there was no bias

So of course that leaves out CD and HH
    Deep State!!!

I

Its bad but won't come to much...FBI comes off really bad and proof that they lied to the FISA court. Probably the most interesting thing I've seen so far:

The basic facts make it ridiculous to anyone with a brain that there was no bias

Double down trumptard.
    I got more evidence than either of you have in three years of running your mouth here

You know I'm right. Unless you really are that stupid
    You sound like Rudy Giuliani. You two appear very similar.
    You look like Fat Jerry Nadler
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,176
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Deep State!!!

I

Double down trumptard.
    I got more evidence than either of you have in three years of running your mouth here

You know I'm right. Unless you really are that stupid
    We can’t all be as smart as you are.

Not ever finding the corruption you’re looking for just shows how deep the corruption goes I guess. You’re not a crackpot at all, obviously.
    This from the guy that still claims to this day that the Mueller Report had proof of Trump guilt.

There is clear evidence of the FBI not following procedure and of the bias of the leadership. Not being a moron I do consider that to be corrupt.
    Told you, CD.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Hondo Bros taking the fact that IG report just exposed them all as fucking liars about as expected. When you have no integrity being exposed as liar is no big deal.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

CirrhosisoftheBrain...

Obama did spy on Trump's campaign. Attorney General just confirmed it.

Flynn will walk because he was subjected to prosecutorial abuse. There was no FISA on Flynn so today's new is pretty immaterial to it.

Stone was subjected to prosecutorial abuse...today's report just confirmed most of the upper echelon of Obama's intelligence services lied under oath. When they get carted off to jail at the crack of dawn at gun point and prosecuted, during with time a spouse of Trump's inner circle participates on the jury, I'll yield that claim.

The Covington kids were libeled. Case is going forward, and multiple news agencies had to retract stories on them.

Must be tough going through like humorless and dumb...feel bad for you...

Must be tough being wrong every single time.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,176
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

Hondo Bros taking the fact that IG report just exposed them all as fucking liars about as expected. When you have no integrity being exposed as liar is no big deal.

I guess the report was so good for you gals that Barr suddenly felt the need to disagree with it. Wait! What?
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

CirrhosisoftheBrain...

Obama did spy on Trump's campaign. Attorney General just confirmed it.

Flynn will walk because he was subjected to prosecutorial abuse. There was no FISA on Flynn so today's new is pretty immaterial to it.

Stone was subjected to prosecutorial abuse...today's report just confirmed most of the upper echelon of Obama's intelligence services lied under oath. When they get carted off to jail at the crack of dawn at gun point and prosecuted, during with time a spouse of Trump's inner circle participates on the jury, I'll yield that claim.

The Covington kids were libeled. Case is going forward, and multiple news agencies had to retract stories on them.

Must be tough going through like humorless and dumb...feel bad for you...

Must be tough being wrong every single time.
    Liars lie...its a consistent quality of today's Left...

The Inspector General’s report now makes clear that the FBI launched an intrusive investigation of a U.S. presidential campaign on the thinnest of suspicions that, in my view, were insufficient to justify the steps taken. It is also clear that, from its inception, the evidence produced by the investigation was consistently exculpatory. Nevertheless, the investigation and surveillance was pushed forward for the duration of the campaign and deep into President Trump’s administration. In the rush to obtain and maintain FISA surveillance of Trump campaign associates, FBI officials misled the FISA court, omitted critical exculpatory facts from their filings, and suppressed or ignored information negating the reliability of their principal source. The Inspector General found the explanations given for these actions unsatisfactory. While most of the misconduct identified by the Inspector General was committed in 2016 and 2017 by a small group of now-former FBI officials, the malfeasance and misfeasance detailed in the Inspector General’s report reflects a clear abuse of the FISA process.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited December 2019
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Jfc, trumptrash are the dumbest people on the planet.

Three years of: Obama spied on trump, fisa abuse, bigger than watergate, Deep State and such. All bullshit. Just like every sane, educated, intelligent person has been saying all along.

The tug’s trumptards are a special breed of retard. You are wrong once again.

But Barr disagrees. #What_a_Surprise
    Noc about Barr. His agenda is as dead as trump’s.
    Huber, Horowitz and Durham!
    I wish you were right, but watch the gals here cluck about the faults the IG uncovered even as their principal claims lie in tatters.
    What were the principal claims Kunt? The FBI used a piece of crap opposition research paid for by the DNC and Hillary, and secured from Russian sources, in order to get a FISA warrant on members of the Trump campaign and they withheld from the court the source of that information. .

That's been my principal claim and it was a claim lying cocksuckers like you said had never happened.

Hillary and the DNC really did collude with the Russians in order to get dirt on Trump and to impact that the 2016 election. Every thing you lied about and claimed Trump had done, was done by Hillary.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Meanwhile, Attorney General William Barr ripped the FBI’s “intrusive” investigation after the release of Horowitz’s review, saying it was launched based on the “thinnest of suspicions.”

“The Inspector General’s report now makes clear that the FBI launched an intrusive investigation of a U.S. presidential campaign on the thinnest of suspicions that, in my view, were insufficient to justify the steps taken,” Barr said in a statement.

Barr expressed frustration that the FBI continued investigating the Trump campaign, even as “exculpatory” came to the light.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Meanwhile, Attorney General William Barr ripped the FBI’s “intrusive” investigation after the release of Horowitz’s review, saying it was launched based on the “thinnest of suspicions.”

“The Inspector General’s report now makes clear that the FBI launched an intrusive investigation of a U.S. presidential campaign on the thinnest of suspicions that, in my view, were insufficient to justify the steps taken,” Barr said in a statement.

Barr expressed frustration that the FBI continued investigating the Trump campaign, even as “exculpatory” came to the light.

Sounds legit.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

It is
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Sounds legit.
    Sounds like a piece of shit who has been lying out their ass for the past two years.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Jfc, trumptrash are the dumbest people on the planet.

Three years of: Obama spied on trump, fisa abuse, bigger than watergate, Deep State and such. All bullshit. Just like every sane, educated, intelligent person has been saying all along.

The tug’s trumptards are a special breed of retard. You are wrong once again.

But Barr disagrees. #What_a_Surprise
    Noc about Barr. His agenda is as dead as trump’s.
    Huber, Horowitz and Durham!
    I wish you were right, but watch the gals here cluck about the faults the IG uncovered even as their principal claims lie in tatters.
    What were the principal claims Kunt? The FBI used a piece of crap opposition research paid for by the DNC and Hillary, and secured from Russian sources, in order to get a FISA warrant on members of the Trump campaign and they withheld from the court the source of that information. .

That's been my principal claim and it was a claim lying cocksuckers like you said had never happened.

Hillary and the DNC really did collude with the Russians in order to get dirt on Trump and to impact that the 2016 election. Every thing you lied about and claimed Trump had done, was done by Hillary.
    I always chuckle when you call someone a liar.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,812

The IG is an Obama man. He's softened it and Barr said "fuck you".

Watching the mommies basement boy, the gay rights attorney and others melt like the wicked witch of the west will be enjoyable.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

The IG is an Obama man. He's softened it and Barr said "fuck you".

Watching the mommies basement boy, the gay rights attorney and others melt like the wicked witch of the west will be enjoyable.
    Lol wut?

As soon as Horowitz is done with his review of the FISA warrant application, the counterintelligence investigation, the Trump campaign, we’ll have a hearing in public with Horowitz and we’ll call a bunch of witnesses,” Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., said on Fox Business’ “Sunday Morning Futures.”

Last month, Horowitz submitted a draft of his report to Attorney General Bill Barr, who was reviewing the document -- fueling the belief that the public release was coming soon.

But a Justice Department official told Fox News last week that the report is still in the declassification process — one of the final steps to be completed before the report is released to the public.

“The FBI and the DOJ are working together smoothly on the declassification process,” the official told Fox News.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/impending-fisa-report-to-spark-new-probes-deliver-information-in-other-reviews