Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Utah

Forever the Pac 12s first losers

Comments

• Options
    DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 705
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    That was an embarrassing loss. Utah has a senior laden team and Oregon ...a team of young bucks when in and demolished the Utes. Utah ...you guys need offensive players. Signing a bunch of DE and LB isn't going to help you win championship when you can't score.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,285
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2019

Utah is like "bleh" to me. I can't get riled up about them. They don't really bother me. But for the life of me, I can't imagine anyone caring about them either.

I would like CU to go be a part of a reformation of the old Big 8. I think Nebraska in the B10 is fucking retarded and the B12 is a weird confrence .. something unholy. That Nebraska and OU don't play each other anymore is an abortion Michael. CU was part of that conference.

Utah? I don't really care where they go, as long as they go. They don't fit.

Canes not playing NE or OU every year in the Orange Bowl is an abortion.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Utah is like "bleh" to me. I can't get riled up about them. They don't really bother me. But for the life of me, I can't imagine anyone caring about them either.

I would like CU to go be a part of a reformation of the old Big 8. I think Nebraska in the B10 is fucking retarded and the B12 is a weird confrence .. something unholy. That Nebraska and OU don't play each other anymore is an abortion Michael. CU was part of that conference.

Utah? I don't really care where they go, as long as they go. They don't fit.

Canes not playing NE or OU every year in the Orange Bowl is an abortion.

• Options
    DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 705
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

That was an embarrassing loss. Utah has a senior laden team and Oregon ...a team of young bucks when in and demolished the Utes. Utah ...you guys need offensive players. Signing a bunch of DE and LB isn't going to help you win championship when you can't score.

Young Bucks?

More than half of Oregon's starters are seniors who feel like they still have piss in their Wheaties because they lost 70-21 and 45-3 to UW.
    I just checked their roster. I've heard them crow about how young their team is but they don't seem to understand that for that to mean anything the talent has to be actually playing and not just potential sitting on the bench.

• Options
    edited December 2019

Young Bucks?

More than half of Oregon's starters are seniors who feel like they still have piss in their Wheaties because they lost 70-21 and 45-3 to UW.
    I just checked their roster. I've heard them crow about how young their team is but they don't seem to understand that for that to mean anything the talent has to be actually playing and not just potential sitting on the bench.

They have some youth in some key spots, which tends to make people say they're young.

You have a handful of true freshmen making an impact: Kayvon Thibodeaux, Myakel Wright, Mycah Pittman, Mase Funa ... then you have some key true sophs with Holland and Sewell who are pretty stout guys. There are others I'm forgetting but they have pretty nice talent at some key spots who are very young. Verdell is a soph as well who, while not elite, is a hard runner who has been an impact guy for them when he can stay in the game.

My prediction is that the guy they'll really miss is Jake Hanson. Great centers don't grow on trees and he's a good one. They'll obvi miss the other O linemen, but you don't know you have a center until the whistle blows.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2019

Young Bucks?

They have some youth in some key spots, which tends to make people say they're young.

You have a handful of true freshmen making an impact: Kayvon Thibodeaux, Myakel Wright, Mycah Pittman, Mase Funa ... then you have some key true sophs with Holland and Sewell who are pretty stout guys. There are others I'm forgetting but they have pretty nice talent at some key spots who are very young. Verdell is a soph as well who, while not elite, is a hard runner who has been an impact guy for them when he can stay in the game.

My prediction is that the guy they'll really miss is Jake Hanson. Great centers don't grow on trees and he's a good one. They'll obvi miss the other O linemen, but you don't know you have a center until the whistle blows.
    Agree. There aren't many seniors on defense. There are several freshmen that have played key roles and are future stars. Verdell, who just rushed for another 1,000 yds and Trey Dye are both sophmores as well as Penei. Jevon Holland and ISM are both sophmores.

That 2019 class was awesome.

The likely center will be either Forsythe or TJ Bass a JC Transfer.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    DJDuck said:

Young Bucks?

Agree. There aren't many seniors on defense. There are several freshmen that have played key roles and are future stars. Verdell, who just rushed for another 1,000 yds and Trey Dye are both sophmores as well as Penei. Jevon Holland and ISM are both sophmores.

That 2019 class was awesome.

The likely center will be either Ryan Walk Alex Forsythe or TJ Bass a JC Transfer.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,518
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Young Bucks?

9= more than 50% of 22?
  • Options

Young Bucks?

Most giant doog on the board. Congrats for usurping @HuskyJW for the top spot.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,198
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Young Bucks?

Daddy to you cuck
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    ntxduck said:

Young Bucks?

9= more than 50% of 22?
    uw edumacation
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,718
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

Young Bucks?

9= more than 50% of 22?
    22 = 20+2.
    9 = 45% of 20 and 450% of two.
    Avg of 45% and 450% = 247.5%

Oregon will be very short on players with 247.5% of the roster graduating. TSIO.
  • Options
    HuskyJW said:

Young Bucks?

Daddy to you cuck
    Bitch I got chue on my worst day. I've run off much crazier fucks with barely any expenditure of energy. The big doogs like you and this broadcast faggot are always the softest bitches who wind up crying to Stalin to make me StOP! Don't get in my cross hairs. I'll have you mumbling my name in your sleep 4 I'm done with you frat boy.

Don't believe me axe J.
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

Young Bucks?

9= more than 50% of 22?
    @BroadcastingDawg is a giant faggot doog who is apparently bad at math too.
  • Options
    I don’t know why people are in love with Holland. He single handedly gift wrapped ASU the victory a couple weeks ago. In the process, lost his starting job to Brady Breeze, and in the limited action against Utah, he tried his best to give them a title.
  • Options

I don’t know why people are in love with Holland. He single handedly gift wrapped ASU the victory a couple weeks ago. In the process, lost his starting job to Brady Breeze, and in the limited action against Utah, he tried his best to give them a title.

Because he intercepts a shitload of passes and is a dangerous return man.

ASU has good receivers and the entire team played like shit against them. Lenore got beat like a drum too, and he's a solid corner.

It would have taken a lot more than a bad game by Holland to "give them a title" the way the game went. The D line was in the Ute backfield all night long and Tibadough had the game of his life. When that happens, the other team usually loses.

Holland is ball hawk. He may be dealing with an injury or has just had a bad stretch. But the shit he did before that wasn't exactly an accident.