Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Donald Trump was elected to break the elite. Of course they want to impeach him

2»

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

come see CirrhosisDawg struggle in every thread

I’ve been surprised over the years how the politics board on UW football related site could be populated by so many uneducated and failing-in-life posters. Now it’s apparent that very few tug posters ever graduated from UW — some never got in, some dropped out, some went to other schools.

It’s making sense now. Thanks.
    There's the white flag. You seem frustrated. So you fall back to your logical fallacy comfort blanket.
    I’d really like to know how trump’s tariffs are part of the free trade agenda and why nafta reforms are any different.
    My question is why are you and Pelosi scared? Strawman building lying fuck
    Trump’s without legitimacy authority or influence. His agenda is dead. He wants legislation? Drop the tariffs first.
    There's the TDS we all know and love.

Still no quotes or links of anyone saying they will pass legislation on the condition of dropping tariffs. Nice fantasy. Idiot
    Keep begging. You’re the poster boy of trumptards. No one takes you seriously.
    So you have nothing. Got it.

Lying idiot.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

I’ve been surprised over the years how the politics board on UW football related site could be populated by so many uneducated and failing-in-life posters. Now it’s apparent that very few tug posters ever graduated from UW — some never got in, some dropped out, some went to other schools.

There's the white flag. You seem frustrated. So you fall back to your logical fallacy comfort blanket.
    I’d really like to know how trump’s tariffs are part of the free trade agenda and why nafta reforms are any different.
    Trump’s without legitimacy authority or influence. His agenda is dead. He wants legislation? Drop the tariffs first.

Still no quotes or links of anyone saying they will pass legislation on the condition of dropping tariffs. Nice fantasy. Idiot

Lying idiot.
    I’ve got 0 votes for nafta unless trump dumps his tariffs.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,762

Lying idiot.
    Felons can't vote. So 0 votes for you.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Lying idiot.
    Dumb.

Dumb comment. Dumbshit poster
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,474
    Swaye's Wigwam

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

Repubs will retake the house then we'll fix shit.
    A lot happened in 17/18 when the house was controlled by Republicans.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,762
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Repubs will retake the house then we'll fix shit.
    A lot happened in 17/18 when the house was controlled by Republicans.
    How's the economy doing?