Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Shittiest recession ever

2»

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,135
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

I'll translate for HH.

Obama did that!

The funny thing is I didn't give trump credit. Same reason Clinton got no credit for the 90s and Bush gets no blame for 2008
    Yes, yes, Kunt. You were just posting articles that were making the predictions but you never "said" it.
    Huh?
    O'Keefed likes to use the same dodge Hondo uses. He posts articles that he obvious agrees with and that make claims he clearly supports but then when they turn out to be complete bullshit he hides behind the dodge that he never "said" it.
    You claimed that I said Daddy is responsible for the coming recession. You lied.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited December 2019
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

I'll translate for HH.

Obama did that!

The funny thing is I didn't give trump credit. Same reason Clinton got no credit for the 90s and Bush gets no blame for 2008
    Yes, yes, Kunt. You were just posting articles that were making the predictions but you never "said" it.
    Huh?
    O'Keefed likes to use the same dodge Hondo uses. He posts articles that he obvious agrees with and that make claims he clearly supports but then when they turn out to be complete bullshit he hides behind the dodge that he never "said" it.
    You claimed that I said Daddy is responsible for the coming recession. You lied.
    You posted an article that said it. You obviously agreed with the article and supported it. But we both know you're a Kunt and that's why you, like Hondo love to use this same dodge.

If it had turned out to be accurate you would have crowed about how you predicted it months ago.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

I'll translate for HH.

Obama did that!

Huh?
    You posted an article that said it. You obviously agreed with the article and supported it. But we both know you're a Kunt and that's why you, like Hondo love to use this same dodge.
    That article just said the rich expect a recession before the end of 2020. Do I think they're right? I think they're more likely right than wrong.

So far you've used that article to claim I predicted a recession by the end of 2019, then by the first day of 2020 and then you claimed I'm blaming Daddy for it.

Is three lies enough, or would you like to add another?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,585
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    If you say you expect a recession every single day.....eventually you'll be right
  • Options

If you say you expect a recession every single day.....eventually you'll be right

Do you do Hotels.com ads?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited December 2019

Unless you can eliminate the business cycle you're always "headed" toward a recession. I told O'Keefed at the time he posted his little chicken little act article.
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:
    Amazing. A great jobs report a month before Christmas. Now that we're at full employment all we need is for China to give up and send all those minimum wage jobs BACK to the US!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:
    Amazing. A great jobs report a month before Christmas. Now that we're at full employment all we need is for China to give up and send all those minimum wage jobs BACK to the US!
    Recession starting next month, that's my Kunt. Now when are you going tell about about all that white privilege Owl?
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,224
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

I'll translate for HH.

Obama did that!

Oooh, the reading comprehension proves too much yet again.

This is why the retarded mostly bag groceries or work as mall cops.
    You're an incredibly ugly ambulance chaser Marcus. Nothing special faggot. How's you're boy toy?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,759
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Canada is going the right direction for our lefty crew. They should move up and enjoy it!