Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

For those who can't access their accounts

2»

Comments

• Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2019
    dnc said:

I'm still getting one or two emails every day from people who can't get in and maybe thought they had been banned.

I think we need to see the names so we know who couldn’t figure it out and laugh at them.

If I was a mod...
    A lot of them don't remember the email address that was associated with the account.
    Alts confirmed.

J?
    One of my favorite things is seeing a random handle and thinking I wonder who's alt that is, and then seeing who it belongs to.

A lot of you fuckers have too much time on your hands.
    What a bunch of loosers

• Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2019

dnc said:

I'm still getting one or two emails every day from people who can't get in and maybe thought they had been banned.

I think we need to see the names so we know who couldn’t figure it out and laugh at them.

If I was a mod...
    A lot of them don't remember the email address that was associated with the account.
    Alts confirmed.

J?
    One of my favorite things is seeing a random handle and thinking I wonder who's alt that is, and then seeing who it belongs to.

A lot of you fuckers have too much time on your hands.
    What a bunch of loosers

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,951
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

@APAG true?!