Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

On what legal grounds did Schiff have to obtain a Private US Citizen and Journalist's phone records?

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

The ends have always justified the means to tyrants everywhere

The American left is no different

Like we said - fucking hypocrites.

Trump is being impeached for investigating crimes

Fuck off

Someone was being investigated. Devin Nunes was calling him at the pertinent times . . . repeatedly. Police State!

Biden was being investigated

Impeach Trump?

Heal yourself hypocrite
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

This is scary stuff

Guess you can rest easy now that we know it's just one more made up pile of bullshit.
    Why because the liars that did it say they didn't?

They either subpoenaed his records or they didn't. Friendly wager?
    You’ve got to hand it to the tug’s trumptards.
    No matter how many times they are wrong (CA sanctuary state laws, Covington lawsuits, deep state! Spying on trump! Bigger than watergate!) they can’t quit wallowing in the backwaters of tin foil conspiracy and ignorance, and come back for more punishment and embarrassment.
    The fact that a Muellertard would even write this is astounding
    Mueller’s report will be an article of trump’s impeachment. Astounding indeed.
    And this makes you not stupid how?

Why did we need to invent the Ukraine if the Mueller report had the goods?

Because it doesn't and failed miserably like everything else you Muellertard trash have tried

Wrong wrong wrong

Sad
    I know it frustrates you and makes you angry. But trump’s getting impeached and the mueller report will constitute at least one article of impeachment at trump’s trial.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

This is scary stuff

Guess you can rest easy now that we know it's just one more made up pile of bullshit.

No matter how many times they are wrong (CA sanctuary state laws, Covington lawsuits, deep state! Spying on trump! Bigger than watergate!) they can’t quit wallowing in the backwaters of tin foil conspiracy and ignorance, and come back for more punishment and embarrassment.

Because it doesn't and failed miserably like everything else you Muellertard trash have tried

Wrong wrong wrong

Sad
    I know it frustrates you and makes you angry. But trump’s getting impeached and the mueller report will constitute at least one article of impeachment at trump’s trial.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,278
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Our resident commies are all in.

Forward comrades!

Mall Cop hates law enforcement.
    I never illegally obtained any evidence. Obviously you are all for that but with the morals most attorneys possess I'm not surprised.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

This is scary stuff

Wrong wrong wrong

Sad
    I’m sorry you were wrong again. You’ve got quite a streak going right now. Trump’s impeachment has made you angrier and more confused than usual.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

This is scary stuff

Wrong wrong wrong

Sad
    I’m sorry you were wrong again. You’ve got quite a streak going right now. Trump’s impeachment has made you angrier and more confused than usual.
    So far today Nancy has melted down at a reporter for asking a question and Joe Biden has melted down at a voter for asking a question

Why so angry guys?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,634
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Mueller is a wack bitch.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,335
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Forward comrades!

I never illegally obtained any evidence. Obviously you are all for that but with the morals most attorneys possess I'm not surprised.
    The illegally obtained evidence storyline fell apart. One of the smarter TugCons should have told you.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

I'm this thread: lot of scared pussies. I read recently there's a ton of ammo in the hands of the citizens. Go storm the capital and take care of the deep State. Rather than sit and bitch on a random forum.

You support the violent overthrow of the US government?
    No. But certain people on here talk about an overbearing government as the reason for owning guns. I'm just curious what that point is that the government becomes overbearing. They seem to think it's every day, so why aren't they doing something about it?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,278
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Forward comrades!

The illegally obtained evidence storyline fell apart. One of the smarter TugCons should have told you.
    And your proof none of it was illegally obtained?
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,013
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

This is scary stuff

Wrong wrong wrong

Sad
    That sounds even more serious.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

I'm this thread: lot of scared pussies. I read recently there's a ton of ammo in the hands of the citizens. Go storm the capital and take care of the deep State. Rather than sit and bitch on a random forum.

No. But certain people on here talk about an overbearing government as the reason for owning guns. I'm just curious what that point is that the government becomes overbearing. They seem to think it's every day, so why aren't they doing something about it?
    Fuck off. Idiot
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Hondo would fight to be first in line to board the train to the death camp if Hillary told him to

Establishment cock suckers gonna suck cock

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Hondo would fight to be first in line to board the train to the death camp if Hillary told him to

Race just throws out random nonsense. Cause that's what Race does.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2019
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

It's almost as if a co-conspirator could also have a press pass.

Of course the ends justify the means comrade

You were all in on Trump's lawyer having his office raided too. So much for privilege.

You are who we are talking about when it comes to fucking hypocrites

The left claimed Trump trampled the constitution by tweeting shit to news outlets.

Fuck off

Some of us recall the extensive screening of documents for privilege before releasing anything to the investigative authorities. Just like Russia, obviously.
    You mean like all of the leaks to the press about the Mueller report or the current impeachment proceedings?
    Leaks on the Mueller report? You've got to be fucking kidding.

Anyway, your whataboutism is duly noted.
    Mueller had to get up and put a suit not just once but twice, to tell the world that info that the MSM media was spouting about Trump and the investigation were not accurate. The last one was that the hammer was about to drop.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,965
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Beats working
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Beats working
    I'm the bread winner

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    GDS said:

If Nunes and Soloman didn't want their calls to members of the crime syndicate to be published than maybe they shouldn't have called members of the crime syndicate.

What a complete fucking idiot you are to write something that stupid and naive. But that's about your speed, Lying POS Parrot.

Got those Tulsi words yet, asshole? No? Then crawl back under your rock, worm.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

This is scary stuff

Embarrassment? You mean like being saved from the poorhouse by taxpayer funded bailouts embarrassment?