Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who will be the first to bail?

2»

Comments

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,985
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    If McMillan flipping makes it easier to wipe out the offensive staff so be it.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    if McMillan flips it will waste almost an entire year of me dooging out... fuck. If a guy's going to flip it needs to be a recent commit but not a long time dawg! fuck.
  • Options
    Mooser42Mooser42 Member Posts: 763
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Watch out for Jalen Mcmillian and Notre Dame

Can you tell him to not go to ND?
    No because i'm a booster so no contact.
    Phill Knight agrees
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Watch out for Jalen Mcmillian and Notre Dame

#luckofthedawg
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2019
    Get Bunkley-Shelton and it will be fine. Or flip Loya, or get another 6’1” WR that runs a 4.5. The country is littered with these guys. I’m telling you, McMillan is far from irreplaceable.
  • Options
    sonics1993sonics1993 Member Posts: 1,460
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Get Bunkley-Shelton and it will be fine. Or flip Loya, or get another 6’1” WR that runs a 4.5. The country is littered with these guys. I’m telling you, McMillan is far from irreplaceable.

Disagree, clearly the best WR on the west coast and LV can’t touch him. Losing him is going to suck.
  • Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889

Disagree, clearly the best WR on the west coast and LV can’t touch him. Losing him is going to suck.
    @sonics1993 is the flip basically a done deal?
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

I looked at Jalen's twitter feed and he has continued to be all dawg (us dawgs not georgia) and the Gormey tweet about a WR flip has people from all the big name schools chiming in...saw Gee Scott's name in there.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Meek said:

I looked at Jalen's twitter feed and he has continued to be all dawg (us dawgs not georgia) and the Gormey tweet about a WR flip has people from all the big name schools chiming in...saw Gee Scott's name in there.
    Gorney is primarily a west coast recruiting guy tho.... guess hes national now. Got a bad feeling he's talking about mcmillan
  • Options

Not a done deal but he is uncertain. Hopefully Junior can weather the storm but ND is going after him hard and he has some people in his corner pushing him there.
  • Options
    edited December 2019

Not a done deal but he is uncertain. Hopefully Junior can weather the storm but ND is going after him hard and he has some people in his corner pushing him there.
    Is lake at Jalen’s tonight? I know he and huff flew out to California right after the press conference
  • Options

Is lake at Jalen’s tonight? I know he and huff flew out to California right after the press conference
    Jimmy is waiting until next week to go in since head coaches can only get one visit but Junior will be at his game and home on Thursday I believe. They are also trying to him to visit again next weekend but I doubt that happens, still don't understand why they made his official so soon.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Get Sam to call him!
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2019

Strongly doubt he will end up the best WR on the west coast.

Gee Scott, Burton, Gary Bryant, the Bama commit. I like him fine, but I just don’t see much dawg in him. He’s definitely not clearly the best WR on the west coast. That’s crazy.

He a tall, fluid athlete. I like him fine, but I don’t think he’s a really unique recruit. He’s not Puka. I personally think Rome and Raccanelli are both just as good. Both are more physically ready and better after the catch. I’ve watched McMillan’s recent highlights too. He has good speed, but he’s not pulling away in college.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Strongly doubt he will end up the best WR on the west coast.

Gee Scott, Burton, Gary Bryant, the Bama commit. I like him fine, but I just don’t see much dawg in him. He’s definitely not clearly the best WR on the west coast. That’s crazy.

He a tall, fluid athlete. I like him fine, but I don’t think he’s a really unique recruit. He’s not Puka. I personally think Rome and Raccanelli are both just as good. Both are more physically ready and better after the catch. I’ve watched McMillan’s recent highlights too. He has good speed, but he’s not pulling away in college.
    Dude he is like Dante, which is good WR. So losing him will be suck
  • Options
    WillyRBeekWillyRBeek Member Posts: 133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

From Jalen's twitter feed earlier today. Sounds promising that he's going to be staying on.