Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Perspective, thy name is not Hardcore Husky

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,441 Founders Club
If Washington loses to Michigan 38-10, it's going to get ugly around here.

If Washington beats Michigan, multiple posters will begin GoFundMe's for a Jimmy Lake statue

Comments

• HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

If Washington beats Michigan, multiple posters will begin GoFundMe's for a Jimmy Lake statue

This team isn’t beating Michigan.
    New QB for Michigan and they really haven’t beaten anyone under Harbaugh. Kind of similar to UW with Petersen. They have lost three or more games every year with Harbaugh. Three straight bowl losses.

No reason to expect a loss. We should win that game at home.
    But if you really think about it... does anyone really think we will win an important high pressure game with Sirmon or Dylan Morris in their first start (plus new OC and system)

That being said, fucking win the game or be Jimmy BottomofTheLake
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    jimmy still should be fired. He was not good DC
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Houhusky said:

This team isn’t beating Michigan.
    New QB for Michigan and they really haven’t beaten anyone under Harbaugh. Kind of similar to UW with Petersen. They have lost three or more games every year with Harbaugh. Three straight bowl losses.

No reason to expect a loss. We should win that game at home.
    But if you really think about it... does anyone really think we will win an important high pressure game with Sirmon or Dylan Morris in their first start (plus new OC and system)

That being said, fucking win the game or be Jimmy BottomofTheLake
    I don’t expect to put up 40, but I doubt Michigan runs all over us either. There is a chance neither team is very good because of the QB play.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,366 Swaye's Wigwam
    I honestly feel like it comes down to what we are able to do with OL and LB. If those groups are just decent then that game and next season will be good. If eason comes back even better.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    Who’s going to take @FireFireCohen ?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,441 Founders Club
    digits said:

Rick beat Michigan at home with a new starter in Cody Pickett on a kick six return

Michigan will attempt to run it down our throats. If we can stop the run we win. Period

Case closed

Omare Lowe, helluva play.

I accidentally head butted my late sister on that play.
  • digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,471

digits said:

Rick beat Michigan at home with a new starter in Cody Pickett on a kick six return

Michigan will attempt to run it down our throats. If we can stop the run we win. Period

Case closed

RIP to your sister, Derek.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    Jimmys a great recruiter and position coach. But an average D coordinator considering recent team history on that side of the ball before it was his.

He’s a CEO now. Totally different gig. Just found out this week that He is a fellow NC Indian from Ol Spokaloo.

You’re fucked.

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    salemcoog said:

Jimmys a great recruiter and position coach. But an average D coordinator considering recent team history on that side of the ball before it was his.

He’s a CEO now. Totally different gig. Just found out this week that He is a fellow NC Indian from Ol Spokaloo.

You’re fucked.

But Ryan DAY!!!!
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    salemcoog said:

Just found out this week that He is a fellow NC Indian from Ol Spokaloo.

You ever heard him talk? It is uncanny how Spokane middle class he sounds.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    Emoterman said:

salemcoog said:

Just found out this week that He is a fellow NC Indian from Ol Spokaloo.

You ever heard him talk? It is uncanny how Spokane middle class he sounds.
    I have not.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,441 Founders Club
    digits said:

digits said:

Case closed

RIP to your sister, Derek.
    As I recall, she had a welt on her forehead for about 5 days