Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So this was the end for me

HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,197
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
edited December 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board
After Utah loss I was done with season tickets....REALLY far drive for me now....games aren’t fun to watch. Kids are getting to where am gonna be their coach for everything. Team is boring. We are what we are.

Now we have shit talking Big Swingin’ Dick Jimmy MontLAKE. Now what do I do? When CP was hired I was over the moon. Today’s announcement? Ok.....we’ll see. Games should be more fun but now am conflicted....

Comments

• Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,682
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    "Where were you when Jimmy MontLake took down Harbaugh-led Michigan to open the 2020 season?" is a story that could have a lot of sizzle. Might want to be in the stadium for that one.

I am in no way saying that will actually happen, but so far Jimmy is undefeated as head coach in big games.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

HuskyJW said:

After Utah loss I was done with season tickets....REALLY far drive for me now....games aren’t fun to watch. Kids are getting to where am gonna be their coach for everything. Team is boring. We are what we are.

Now we have shit talking Big Swingin’ Dick Jimmy MontLAKE. Now what do I do? When CP was hired I was over the moon. Today’s announcement? Ok.....we’ll see. Games should be more fun but now am conflicted....

So you're not going to coach soccer now? Because we finally have a big dick coach?

What makes you think games will be more fun? Lawnmower coming back?
    They're not. This guy was groomed by Petersen.

The fucking Doogin in here is insufferable.
  • Options
    edited December 2019

HuskyJW said:

So you're not going to coach soccer now? Because we finally have a big dick coach?

They couldn’t be worse than now

No....I’m still out I just l like saying Big Swingin’ Dick
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    TommySQC said:

HuskyJW said:

I choose to live in the positive

When you’re in the middle of the road you get hit by both sides of traffic

• Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

TommySQC said:

HuskyJW said:

We finally have a big dick coach
    Is you’re goal in life to be Harv 2.0?

You can be an insufferable cunt.

So you have that going for you. . . .
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,709
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,086
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Sounds good. Better seats for me.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

TommySQC said:

HuskyJW said:

Thomas... if this place is so awful, as you constantly claim, then why are you posting and lurking here morning, noon and night?
    Haha. Tommy got owned by Derek.
  • Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,684
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Can you guys put a pause on this convo while I go make some popcorn?