Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Beno4LifeBeno4Life Member Posts: 533
    Botelho, come on down...or at least don't skip the West Coast for the dregs of Indiana.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Or, wait a couple years, and be corched by Petersmens.
  • DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,024
    Sounds like they're going hard after McMillan.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,494 Swaye's Wigwam
    Would somebody please spoonfeed me on the Brian Kelly meme? And the Brian Kelly meme?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Or, wait a couple years, and be corched by Petersmens.

I know you're being sarcastic but if Petermen can't take the heat in Seattle he isn't who ND is looking for

Pete would be hard pressed to be as relentlessly mediocre as Brian Kelly is. Brian Kelley too, who has two play off blow out losses
    Until this week, I'd always thought #MyIrish would be one job he'd leave Washington for, maybe. Jump in pay and profile, while also jiving with the B4L thing, ostensibly. No way now, and I honestly don't think he'll coach again.

However that won't keep me from making jokes about Petersen replacing Brian Kelly. Or replacing Bryan Kelly for that matter.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110
    I could have sworn it was meant to say Brian Kelly and Chip Kelly but Brian was accidentally written twice.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I could have sworn it was meant to say Brian Kelly and Chip Kelly but Brian was accidentally written twice.

That may have happened later but I was hugely skeptical about Chip and never had him on any of my lists. @WhiskeyDawg (for AD!) was the Chip believer amongst the HHBs.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    dnc said:

Would somebody please spoonfeed me on the Brian Kelly meme? And the Brian Kelly meme?

Back in the pre hashtag days of Fire Ty (circa 2007), a bunch of guerrilla warriors anointed Jim L Mora as the replacement candidate of choice. But doogs were as dumb as ever and many of them said you can't get Mora because HE HAS A CONTRACT. One Race Bannon minion put together a list of his top candidates to demonstrate that even if Mora would prefer to stay with the Seahawks there were plenty of options that would be considerable upgrades..
    Not Jim Mora Jr.?

dnc said:

Back in the pre hashtag days of Fire Ty (circa 2007), a bunch of guerrilla warriors anointed Jim L Mora as the replacement candidate of choice. But doogs were as dumb as ever and many of them said you can't get Mora because HE HAS A CONTRACT. One Race Bannon minion put together a list of his top candidates to demonstrate that even if Mora would prefer to stay with the Seahawks there were plenty of options that would be considerable upgrades..
    Not Jim Mora Jr.?
    Who.gif
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Not Jim Mora Jr.?
    Who.gif

Doi.
    Emoterman said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Not Jim Mora Jr.?
    Who.gif

Doi.
    Not Athlon's best effort