Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How does Petersen stepping down impact Jacob Eason's decision?

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,484
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It doesn't. It's apparent he's not good enough to go regardless of who the coach is
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    he gone snowflake.

hey, where's my cab? you didn't stop that blue train. like I said you wouldn't.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,484
    Founders Club

he gone snowflake.

You never took the bet, Creep.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    He was gone no matter what.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,197
    Should have gone last year
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

he gone. why stick around for a likely new OC/system? have to think he's a first round pick if herbert is.

wish the season went better but i wish him well.

Exactly

And a bunch of doogs headed to the portal
  • Options
    OneNippleOneNipple Member Posts: 179
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    He gone.......A number of mocks have him going in the first still.....second round definitely in play. Hopefully he will give UW a shout out when they are introducing him on Sunday/Monday football during lineups. The University of QBU.....lol.
  • Options
    ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

he gone. why stick around for a likely new OC/system? have to think he's a first round pick if herbert is.

wish the season went better but i wish him well.

???

The only reason TO stick around is if there's a new system. What? Why would he stick around to play in the bullshit they threw out this year? Nobody's going #1 overall in that shit. You're promised and shown a new hire with a system that showcases your talents a la Joe Burrow and LSU this year? That's worth staying for.

That would be my main pitch to Skinny. "Look what this guy did in a very similar situation. The playmakers are there, your talent is there, we get the right system in here and let's make some fuckin money."
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I like skinny and think if he comes back he will be much better. But let's not forget among the bad offensive scheme and the dropped passes were quite a few missed easy passes, unnecessary sacks and missed reads. He had some highlight passes earlier in the year but was rarely among the better players on our team.

There's absolutely no reason for him not to come back based on how UW looks because even under the worst circumstances he has plenty of room to grow. If he just wants to start his NFL career then oh well thanks for the 7 wins.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

It doesn't. It's apparent he's not good enough to go regardless of who the coach is

He doesn’t have to be good. That’s where you’ve always been confused.
  • Options

He doesn’t have to be good. That’s where you’ve always been confused.
    Exactly.

He will do well in the underwear Olympics, and NFL GM’s are fucking lazy-ass dipshits that care more about the Wonderlyic than watching film.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    He should leave for the money
  • Options
    ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Eason discussing with some frat guys who told @ExtraChrisB that he’s leaving for the draft.

Pics?
  • Options

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Eason discussing with some frat guys who told @ExtraChrisB that he’s leaving for the draft.

What the fuck?!!

Why would he tell @ExtraChrisB this without talking to me first?!

Fucking whore!
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    Standard Supporter

Pics?

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    It shouldn't change Eason's decision at all.

I suspect that he will get feedback that tells him that he's got a lot of holes in his game in terms of accuracy, throwing under pressure, manipulating the pocket, and manipulating defenders with his eyes. He might get a high round pick in the NFL if taken but no guarantee he finds himself in a position to get meaningful snaps in his first contract or anything more than a backup role in his career at this point.

For that reason, I'd recommend to him coming back and trying to improve his stock. He will always be able to hold a clipboard if for no other reason than his arm talent.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

It shouldn't change Eason's decision at all.

I suspect that he will get feedback that tells him that he's got a lot of holes in his game in terms of accuracy, throwing under pressure, manipulating the pocket, and manipulating defenders with his eyes. He might get a high round pick in the NFL if taken but no guarantee he finds himself in a position to get meaningful snaps in his first contract or anything more than a backup role in his career at this point.

For that reason, I'd recommend to him coming back and trying to improve his stock. He will always be able to hold a clipboard if for no other reason than his arm talent.

Doog
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

he gone snowflake.

You never took the bet, Creep.
    This is unseemly, but par for the course, for Stalin.