Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Is RaceBannon actually dead?

124»

Comments

• DawgtonaDawgtona Member Posts: 704
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

Race said anybody wondering where he went to is a fucking homo.

Never mind - that was me who said that.

Nobody is wondering where he is.

We all know he died of Full Blown AIDS. HTH
    From Bandit?
  • DeepPurpleDeepPurple Member Posts: 201
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1

dflea said:

You're more likely to be a homo if you post an actual photo of yourself in an avatar used on an all male site.
    I'd never put an image of myself in an avatar on a message board... but are you sure this site is all male? There are way too many sandy vaginas around here for that to be true....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

dflea said:

You're more likely to be a homo if you post an actual photo of yourself in an avatar used on an all male site.
    I'd never put an image of myself in an avatar on a message board... but are you sure this site is all male? There are way too many sandy vaginas around here for that to be true....
    Disagree, the sandy vagina's couldn't handle the heat so they decided to LEAVE!!!!

Or in the case of little Jimmy he now posts on a message board that somehow has less traffic than Real Doog.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

I hope you don't have daughters

dnc said:

dflea said:

Disagree. I'd love for him to have a daughter and bare pickle in her two hole.

dnc said:

dflea said:

If I had a daughter, she'd probably kick your ass if you were man enough to meet her at the Aurora 7-11 in the U-district...
    So you are saying she likes it rough? Good to know.......

dnc said:

dflea said:

If I had a daughter, she'd probably kick your ass if you were man enough to meet her at the Aurora 7-11 in the U-district...
    Yes. I'm also saying your vag would have a lot more sand in it than hers.

dnc said:

dflea said:

Now you are just trying to be hurtful.

dnc said:

dflea said:

Sorry. Sometimes, when I drink alone, in the dark... the demons come out.

dnc said:

dflea said:

Sounds like you need to take a long walk on the beach and gain some much need perspective.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited March 2014

dnc said:

dflea said:

Are they friendly demons? Do you they chat with you and do you offer them a drink?

dnc said:

dflea said:

Sounds like you need to take a long walk on the beach and gain some much need perspective.
    Yes, and

dnc said:

dflea said:

Are they friendly demons? Do you they chat with you and do you offer them a drink?
    They only chat if I happen to be playing Pink Floyd... and even then I can hardly understand what the fuck they are saying....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrRhnaFaBsA&feature=kp
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HNMT. DeepPurple. Get. Room. Now.
    Swaye said:

HNMT. DeepPurple. Get. Room. Now.

Have you read his other posts? He needs a shrink. Dude is more fucked up than PLSS( impressive).
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    Swaye's Wigwam
    When I see a 2014 thread and I enter at page 1 it was when I was staring into the abyss. I like to say I was so poor I couldn't pretend to be rich on the internet

First time I have seen this one. Hardy har har