Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Warning! you cannot unsee this

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited December 2019 in Tug Tavern

Comments

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    WTF is wrong with this guy? Politicians are fucking roaches.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

This guy is weird as fuck. He's lost it, if he ever had it.

Serious question swaye. Do you think the current guy in office hasn't lost it?

Biden for sure is a weird fuck. Been stuck in politics too long. But compared to Trump, it's childs play.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Biden derangement syndrome is real.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Biden for sure is a weird fuck. Been stuck in politics too long. But compared to Trump, it's childs play.
    But but but my straw mans ass!
    Comparing the current president to a potential challenger..... Is not a but but but. But you know that.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Comparing the current president to a potential challenger..... Is not a but but but. But you know that.
    Of course it is. Strawman creating dipshit
    Sorry that you are butthurt that your guy is more of a dumbfuck than the guy you are trying to paint as a dumbfuck.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Sorry that you are butthurt that your guy is more of a dumbfuck than the guy you are trying to paint as a dumbfuck.
    Imagine being so right that I get told trump is "my guy" and called a HondoBro within 24 hours.

Trump is a buffon.

You get so angry about people mocking Biden you can't help but fuck that strawman's ass.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Imagine being so right that I get told trump is "my guy" and called a HondoBro within 24 hours.

Trump is a buffon.

You get so angry about people mocking Biden you can't help but fuck that strawman's ass.
    What's a Buffon?

Trump is your guy. I'm sorry you are too big of a pussy to admit it. And Biden is awful. Been in politics too long and hopefully doesn't get the Dem nomination. HTH
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Trump is a buffon.

What's a Buffon?

Trump is your guy. I'm sorry you are too big of a pussy to admit it. And Biden is awful. Been in politics too long and hopefully doesn't get the Dem nomination. HTH
    So I'm not an open borders HondoBros?
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Trump is a buffon.

What's a Buffon?

You disagree with Trump on a few things. Stroke his balls the rest of the time. HTH
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Trump is a buffon.

What's a Buffon?

You disagree with Trump on a few things. Stroke his balls the rest of the time. HTH
    No. I'm not an emotional fag like you and don't have TDS. Like you do.

Your definition of stroking his balls is not having a daily meltdown simply because he exists.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Trump is a buffon.

What's a Buffon?

Your definition of stroking his balls is not having a daily meltdown simply because he exists.
    Funny. Cause anyone who called you a liar for the dumb shit you posted about Obama. You said stroked his balls. Seems like your definition is changing.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2019
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Trump is a buffon.

What's a Buffon?

Funny. Cause anyone who called you a liar for the dumb shit you posted about Obama. You said stroked his balls. Seems like your definition is changing.
    And there's another strawman. You literally build more strawmen when you previous one falls apart and is abandoned. What did I post I post about Obama that was a lie? Fun meltdown to watch you have.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Trump is a buffon.

What's a Buffon?

And there's another strawman. You literally build more strawmen when you previous one falls apart and is abandoned. What did I post I post about Obama that was a lie? Fun meltdown to watch you have.
    https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/comment/250253#Comment_250253
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Trump is a buffon.

What's a Buffon?

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/comment/250253#Comment_250253
    JFC you got owned in that thread. Even PLSS beat your ass. Lol

Quote my Obama lie.

You went from being angry about mocking Biden to linking 5 year old threads that supposedly say I lied about Obama in just a couple of hours . And you wonder why people say you fuck a strawmans ass.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Biden derangement syndrome is real.

lol