Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We need a new Premium Partner

1235»

Comments

• DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

She wasn't terrible, but she had a dyke ( am I still allowed to say that?) haircut and a big nose.

BRB, JO
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

She wasn't terrible, but she had a dyke ( am I still allowed to say that?) haircut and a big nose.

$75k
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

So she was gang banged by the backups and not the starters is what it sounds like.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

So you're saying "friends with athletes" = "friends with softball team"

So she was gang banged by the backups and not the starters is what it sounds like.
    If I had to guess, she was a do their homework, do their laundry, and cook a meal type of jersey chaser. Probably a few of them banged, but I doubt very many of them did. And yes, they were probably back ups. This is just a prediction. Don't bash me if it is wrong. What about all the times I am right?
    Jersey whores superiority guy
    Also that is why Doogman fucking sucks. Could you imagine if someone bragged how his daughter was good friends with UW athletes on here?

Fuck it nevermind I hope someone actually does that one day as that thread will deliver.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

"lol" at alexakita and acropolis.

WTF is/was acropolis?

It isn't everyday that you drive by a building that is painted to resemble the country the owner is from. But that is what you see when you drive by one of Portland's nighttime landmarks, The Acropolis. The Acropolis, or known by as the A-Crop, is one of Portland's oldest Gentleman's Clubs.

Family owned and operated since 1976. The Acropolis is famous for many things, from having a large array of beer on tap, to four stages filled with some of Portland's most recognized and sought-after dancers, to its renowned selection of steak at a very reasonable price.

The Acropolis currently has 65 different types of beer on tap and sells its famous steak bites from morning till night. The infamous steak bites, steak special, and secret steak sauce draw crowds from all over the country with regular customer's making sure to swing by when they are in town. Previous customers contact The Acropolis regularly requesting a t-shirt with the famous statue of Zeus that has become the unofficial logo of the A-Crop. The delicious food even attracted an editor from the New York Times that notably wrote a small article regarding the reasonable price of such great tasting steak.

If you are in the mood for some good food, want to visit an entertainment landmark, or just want to take a little piece of local history with you, The Acropolis is just the place you are looking for.
    It's overrated on every aspect. Women, steak, beer, drinks. Vastly overrated.

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited March 2014

Also that is why Doogman fucking sucks. Could you imagine if someone bragged how his daughter was good friends with UW athletes on here?

Fuck it nevermind I hope someone actually does that one day as that thread will deliver.

There's a guy from a non-DM forum who constantly namedropped - players, asst. coaches, Softy + uou name it. Total Doog and bible thumper. He'd be mailed here
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited March 2014

There's a guy from a non-DM forum who constantly namedropped - players, asst. coaches, Softy + uou name it.
    Did he live next to Spencer Hawes and tutor Peyton Siva and Venoy Overton and invest with Charles Ponzi?

There's a guy from a non-DM forum who constantly namedropped - players, asst. coaches, Softy + uou name it. Total Doog and bible thumper. He'd be mailed here
    Are you talking about that queer(75K) JohnB?
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Jood is Nick Lache?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,693
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

Maybe it's nobody's fucking business what he made and he just said he made six figures.

I make six figures. Doesn't mean you have any context at what level of six figures I make.

If it's nobody's business he wouldn't have said he made six figures.

Of course you make six figures, I haven't met one posters who DOESN'T make six figures.

HTH.
    Why I left
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,693
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

dnc said:

It's March.

Kudos to Jood for not giving a shit about irrelevant spring practices.

The voting on this post separates the Halfbrains from the Doogs.
    He's talking to you DNC.
    IDGAF if Cal ever wins another game, but I can still make fun of them for hiring Sonny boy and laugh at him as he's a complete failure.

I have never read a single poast from our premium partner. I DGAF if he ever makes another one. I quit the Seattle Times the secunt they started charging to read it. That doesn't mean i can't make laugh at Joody for being a complete failure at his jerb.

hth
    Alright, simmer down. I'm just fucking with you.
    I can't take it

Another poaster run off by bullying.
    Looks like we need to #banbossy around here. Maybe even #banbullying too.
    If @DerekJohnson had listened to me back in 2014, we might've saved some lives.
    I had no idea that @dnc had such a history of bullying