Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We need a new Premium Partner

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Maybe it's nobody's fucking business what he made and he just said he made six figures.

I make six figures. Doesn't mean you have any context at what level of six figures I make.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    While The Seattle Times chooses the Oregon State Beavers as their new PNW collegiate sports poster girl, you're complaining about needing a new premium partner? It's way past time for you to catch up with the Times, don't you think?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Tequilla said:

Maybe it's nobody's fucking business what he made and he just said he made six figures.

I make six figures. Doesn't mean you have any context at what level of six figures I make.

If it's nobody's business he wouldn't have said he made six figures.

Of course you make six figures, I haven't met one posters who DOESN'T make six figures.

HTH.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

I make six figures.

1) By my calculations, that's about a penny per word you type everyday.

2) Tell me who your boss is and I'll send him a link to how much shit you poast online each day. My guess is he'd fire you.
  • BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Jewd is busy eating cereal ....

I believe he's busy rubbing icy hot on his bean bag.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,951
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Tailgater said:

While The Seattle Times chooses the Oregon State Beavers as their new PNW collegiate sports poster girl, you're complaining about needing a new premium partner? It's way past time for you to catch up with the Times, don't you think?

WTF? Are all your comments this out there and I just don't notice 'cause they are usually buried in 1,000 word essays that I don't read?

Hope they up the dosage of donepezil for you.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Tailgater said:

WTF? Are all your comments this out there and I just don't notice 'cause they are usually buried in 1,000 word essays that I don't read?
    yes
    edited March 2014

For the member count on dawgman, how many of those are "free board" members? I'm pretty sure I can still sign in under my old account that I wasn't paying for. How many of their "members" are people who had a free account 15 years ago?

Obligatory

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    "lol" at alexakita and acropolis.

WTF is/was acropolis?

dnc said:

WTF is/was acropolis?

It isn't everyday that you drive by a building that is painted to resemble the country the owner is from. But that is what you see when you drive by one of Portland's nighttime landmarks, The Acropolis. The Acropolis, or known by as the A-Crop, is one of Portland's oldest Gentleman's Clubs.

Family owned and operated since 1976. The Acropolis is famous for many things, from having a large array of beer on tap, to four stages filled with some of Portland's most recognized and sought-after dancers, to its renowned selection of steak at a very reasonable price.

The Acropolis currently has 65 different types of beer on tap and sells its famous steak bites from morning till night. The infamous steak bites, steak special, and secret steak sauce draw crowds from all over the country with regular customer's making sure to swing by when they are in town. Previous customers contact The Acropolis regularly requesting a t-shirt with the famous statue of Zeus that has become the unofficial logo of the A-Crop. The delicious food even attracted an editor from the New York Times that notably wrote a small article regarding the reasonable price of such great tasting steak.

If you are in the mood for some good food, want to visit an entertainment landmark, or just want to take a little piece of local history with you, The Acropolis is just the place you are looking for.

dnc said:

WTF is/was acropolis?

It isn't everyday that you drive by a building that is painted to resemble the country the owner is from. But that is what you see when you drive by one of Portland's nighttime landmarks, The Acropolis. The Acropolis, or known by as the A-Crop, is one of Portland's oldest Gentleman's Clubs.

Family owned and operated since 1976. The Acropolis is famous for many things, from having a large array of beer on tap, to four stages filled with some of Portland's most recognized and sought-after dancers, to its renowned selection of steak at a very reasonable price.

The Acropolis currently has 65 different types of beer on tap and sells its famous steak bites from morning till night. The infamous steak bites, steak special, and secret steak sauce draw crowds from all over the country with regular customer's making sure to swing by when they are in town. Previous customers contact The Acropolis regularly requesting a t-shirt with the famous statue of Zeus that has become the unofficial logo of the A-Crop. The delicious food even attracted an editor from the New York Times that notably wrote a small article regarding the reasonable price of such great tasting steak.

If you are in the mood for some good food, want to visit an entertainment landmark, or just want to take a little piece of local history with you, The Acropolis is just the place you are looking for.

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

WTF is/was acropolis?

The only reason I remember Acropolis is because he always bragged about how his daughter was "friends" with some UW athletes. He posted a picture of said daughter when she graduated in one of those premium posts we all love.

dnc said:

WTF is/was acropolis?

The only reason I remember Acropolis is because he always bragged about how his daughter was "friends" with some UW athletes. He posted a picture of said daughter when she graduated in one of those premium posts we all love.
    Was she hot?

dnc said:

WTF is/was acropolis?

hot or not?

dnc said:

dnc said:

WTF is/was acropolis?

hot or not?

5.3 seconds, bitch.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    She wasn't terrible, but she had a dyke ( am I still allowed to say that?) haircut and a big nose.