Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

@oregonblitzkrieg

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,517
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Looks like Miami will fire their coach sooner rather than later. I hear Cristobal is tired of the racist Duck fans and wants to LEAVE!
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

PurpleJ said:

Looks like Miami will fire their coach sooner rather than later. I hear Cristobal is tired of the racist Duck fans and wants to LEAVE!

@oregonblitzkrieg will be thrilled so that he can get a coach of proper European descent.
    @oregonblitzkrieg
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Well he can’t afford my Klopp, so a washed up World Cup winner is his best bet.

Running gassers at practice will take on a whole new meaning.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I hear @Swaye likes the Oklahoma drill.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

One of the great joys of my miserable life is the wall pushers never winning the premiere league.

That will unfortunately end this year. That said, there is no arguing that what Kloop has done there is staggeringly good.

But still....

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

One of the great joys of my miserable life is the wall pushers never winning the premiere league.

That will unfortunately end this year. That said, there is no arguing that what Kloop has done there is staggeringly good.

But still....

Premier*

We managed a couple Champions League titles in that span. 😘
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

You better find a better place to get your information. What makes you think Manny Diaz will be replaced. Is this wishful thinking because you know Pitiful Pete can’t beat Cristobal?

• Options
    DJDuck said:

PurpleJ said:

You better find a better place to get your information. What makes you think Manny Diaz will be replaced. Is this wishful thinking because you know Pitiful Pete can’t beat Cristobal?

Well, he lost to FIU this weekend. For starters.

He's not getting fired this season, but the FIU game officially turned up the heat. Meaning he'd better win 9 or 10 next season or it's probably adios for Manny.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Wow! That makes me feel better. I thought with all the “experts” on here MC was already on a flight to Miami! 😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

Wow! That makes me feel better. I thought with all the “experts” on here MC was already on a flight to Miami! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

You're dumb.