Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sweden: What Happens when Treasonous Leaders Adopt Reckless Open Borders Immigration Policies

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

A

I think some of the dumb cunts posting on this thread would change their tune drastically if their daughter was Kate Steinle.

For the record, OBK, I don’t consider you to be a racist or a fascist. Rather, you’re just very Japanese is all.

I just love that there is an endless supply of Donald Duck Nazi gifs on the internet. It’s the gift that keeps giving.
    Bullshit. Our friendship may now be in jeopardy. He's racist af.

Let me post this again, but for your benefit. Lots of lessons to be learned here rowboat:

I don’t think in 3 years here I’ve ever accused someone of being racist. I suppose in the current moral panic where everyone is accusing everyone of racism, I’m reluctant to do so.
    Oh come on.

When someone serves it to you on a plate, you needn't worry that you'll be accused of playing loose with the race card. I can count on one finger the number of times I've seen @MikeDamone use it. That's how easy our local David Duke has made it for you.

[Youcanactlikeaman.gif]
    Just not my style ese.
    Diappointing.

I mistook you for a man of principle. It would be but a millimeter journey from what he's written for him to tell you he's a racist.

Style's got nothing to do with it. Principle and character. Principle and character.

I once told someone I know a guy who, had he been born in another time, would have rowed with the boys of '36. I have to take that back now.

Sad. Sad, really.
    @creepycoug , so here’s an honest and open ended philosopher king question for you...

So Merriam - Webster defines racism as follows:

Definition of racism
    1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

Obviously, most nativist movements through out our nation’s history have been driven people who were racist. But we’re in a unique place because we are a nation built on creed and not tribe. People can become “American” in very short order

Earlier in the thread I said OBK is Japanese in his outlook. Japan is the most homogeneous nation on earth. Many Japanese are notoriously racist but I suspect there are many who aren’t - ie they don’t think their tribe is superior to others per se. But what if these folks simply want keep Japan all Japanese for the sake of the cultural cohesion aspect. What of Spaniards who want to keep Spain most Spanish in character? Are all these people racist? It’s an honest question and I don’t know that I know the answer.
    apples and oranges and a touch of a red herring. OBK believes other races are inferior to whites. That’s the discussion.
    Sure, if OBK thinks other races are inferior to whites then he’s a racist. But if Swede’s are caoncerned about their country ceasing to be Swedish in 50 years I don’t know that this qualifies as racism.
    He thinks other races are inferior to whites. You must not have been following along.

That’s the whole point.
    You're a lying piece of shit, I never said anything of the sort, and you like to engage in the same sort of leftist smear tactics you pretend to oppose. You started acting likepussy after the Soros Coin thread I started calling you out on your open borders stance.
    Fuck off. You said it many times. Eat shit

You have no clue on my boarder opinion. You made a bunch of assumptions and starting acting like a fucking monkey.
    Point proved, it pissed you off, and you started acting like a shit eating leftist throwing around the word racist until it lost all meaning.
    You’re a racist. It has meaning when applied to you. Idiot.
    You're a lying piece of shit. This has already been documented. You denied supporting open borders multiple times, yet your own words in a thread from a year ago outed you. What else are you lying about, besides this?
    I’ve never denied being open borders. Dip shit. Ever.
    You lied about it multiple times, liar.
    Find the quote. Liar. Racist fuck.
    Find the quote that shows I'm an actual 'racist.' Lying piece of shit.
    There's many quotes. But the one where your said you wanted whites to be the majority in America is the top of the list.
    How exactly is that statement racist? And btw, you're also a lying piece of shit if you try to pretend you wouldn't prefer your own race to be the majority. Everyone does. Except for @RaceBannon. He's not a hypocrite at all.
    Why would I care about the color of someone's skin in any way?

The fact that you don't see your comment as being racist makes it more racist.
    Liberty and freedom hating people don’t see individuals, they see groups. That’s what makes leftists and OBK liberty hating pieces of shit.
    Are you being for real right here or trolling?
    Very real. Leftists love division and groups. They aren’t fans of individual liberty. You and OBK have a lot in common.
    Lol ok! Both sides have their version of individual liberty. And taking liberties away.
    Hondo, I don't bother you and occasionally question the abuse you take here (and occasionally I see why).

Sit this one out. There are like 20 other threads calling your name.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,916
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

A

I think some of the dumb cunts posting on this thread would change their tune drastically if their daughter was Kate Steinle.

For the record, OBK, I don’t consider you to be a racist or a fascist. Rather, you’re just very Japanese is all.

I just love that there is an endless supply of Donald Duck Nazi gifs on the internet. It’s the gift that keeps giving.

Let me post this again, but for your benefit. Lots of lessons to be learned here rowboat:

I don’t think in 3 years here I’ve ever accused someone of being racist. I suppose in the current moral panic where everyone is accusing everyone of racism, I’m reluctant to do so.
    Oh come on.

When someone serves it to you on a plate, you needn't worry that you'll be accused of playing loose with the race card. I can count on one finger the number of times I've seen @MikeDamone use it. That's how easy our local David Duke has made it for you.

[Youcanactlikeaman.gif]
    Just not my style ese.
    Diappointing.

I mistook you for a man of principle. It would be but a millimeter journey from what he's written for him to tell you he's a racist.

Style's got nothing to do with it. Principle and character. Principle and character.

I once told someone I know a guy who, had he been born in another time, would have rowed with the boys of '36. I have to take that back now.

Sad. Sad, really.
    @creepycoug , so here’s an honest and open ended philosopher king question for you...

Definition of racism
    1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

Obviously, most nativist movements through out our nation’s history have been driven people who were racist. But we’re in a unique place because we are a nation built on creed and not tribe. People can become “American” in very short order

Earlier in the thread I said OBK is Japanese in his outlook. Japan is the most homogeneous nation on earth. Many Japanese are notoriously racist but I suspect there are many who aren’t - ie they don’t think their tribe is superior to others per se. But what if these folks simply want keep Japan all Japanese for the sake of the cultural cohesion aspect. What of Spaniards who want to keep Spain most Spanish in character? Are all these people racist? It’s an honest question and I don’t know that I know the answer.
    apples and oranges and a touch of a red herring. OBK believes other races are inferior to whites. That’s the discussion.
    Sure, if OBK thinks other races are inferior to whites then he’s a racist. But if Swede’s are caoncerned about their country ceasing to be Swedish in 50 years I don’t know that this qualifies as racism.
    He thinks other races are inferior to whites. You must not have been following along.

That’s the whole point.
    You're a lying piece of shit, I never said anything of the sort, and you like to engage in the same sort of leftist smear tactics you pretend to oppose. You started acting likepussy after the Soros Coin thread I started calling you out on your open borders stance.

You have no clue on my boarder opinion. You made a bunch of assumptions and starting acting like a fucking monkey.
    Point proved, it pissed you off, and you started acting like a shit eating leftist throwing around the word racist until it lost all meaning.
    You're a lying piece of shit. This has already been documented. You denied supporting open borders multiple times, yet your own words in a thread from a year ago outed you. What else are you lying about, besides this?
    There's many quotes. But the one where your said you wanted whites to be the majority in America is the top of the list.
    How exactly is that statement racist? And btw, you're also a lying piece of shit if you try to pretend you wouldn't prefer your own race to be the majority. Everyone does. Except for @RaceBannon. He's not a hypocrite at all.
    Do you believe white Europeans are superior to any other race? Yes or no
    Find the quote where I ever once said this, lying piece of shit. You point blank made the statement that I said this, and haven't backed it up with any proof.
    There was a post a while back where you suggested most of the advanced shit we have now is owed to western Europeans or some such shit.

I'm not going to go find it because it doesn't matter. You dance right on the line of it over and over again in this very thread and you know it. You ascribe to individual people the problems associated with their home countries as if it's something endemic to their DNA. You would have been like my wife's idiot cousin arguing that the Communist Cubans were flooding south Florida, completely unaware of the stupidity of such a statement. It would be like me living in an another country and not wanting you to come in because of Kamala Harris.

You see Latino people as one big lump of sameness. That's what makes you racist. I'm not going to debate you like a child and start hunting for posts. You know why you're getting this; that's why you're being so defensive. We all fuck around with the terminology and the stereotypes here. But you've finally managed to demonstrate to most others here what I've know about you all along.

Just grab your balls and own it. Be a man.
    There’s a reason why @creepycoug why the modern world was created by the British and Americans and not Spain but it had nothing to do with race and DNA.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

A

Oh come on.

[Youcanactlikeaman.gif]
    Just not my style ese.
    Diappointing.

Sad. Sad, really.

Definition of racism

That’s the whole point.

Find the quote where I ever once said this, lying piece of shit. You point blank made the statement that I said this, and haven't backed it up with any proof.
    There was a post a while back where you suggested most of the advanced shit we have now is owed to western Europeans or some such shit.

I'm not going to go find it because it doesn't matter. You dance right on the line of it over and over again in this very thread and you know it. You ascribe to individual people the problems associated with their home countries as if it's something endemic to their DNA. You would have been like my wife's idiot cousin arguing that the Communist Cubans were flooding south Florida, completely unaware of the stupidity of such a statement. It would be like me living in an another country and not wanting you to come in because of Kamala Harris.

You see Latino people as one big lump of sameness. That's what makes you racist. I'm not going to debate you like a child and start hunting for posts. You know why you're getting this; that's why you're being so defensive. We all fuck around with the terminology and the stereotypes here. But you've finally managed to demonstrate to most others here what I've know about you all along.

There’s a reason why @creepycoug why the modern world was created by the British and Americans and not Spain but it had nothing to do with race and DNA.
    I don't have an inventory. I am generally indifferent to where this or that came from. Sure, we all know people of German lineage have contributed greatly. But I've found when you did down into it, a lot of things we have are built on ideas and discoveries from all over the place. If you don't at least include the Mediterranean, then you're missing a lot of shit.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

2001400ex said:

A

Oh come on.

[Youcanactlikeaman.gif]
    Just not my style ese.
    Diappointing.

Sad. Sad, really.

Definition of racism

That’s the whole point.

Boom 💥
    Your friend is a racist (who is racist against whites, but that's 'ok,' as white is the only race its ok to be racist against in society today). Still waiting for you to provide proof of your lie that I said other races are inferior to whites.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2019

2001400ex said:

A

Oh come on.

[Youcanactlikeaman.gif]
    Just not my style ese.
    Diappointing.

Sad. Sad, really.

Definition of racism

That’s the whole point.

Boom 💥
    Your friend is a racist (who is racist against whites, but that's 'ok,' as white is the only race its ok to be racist against in society today). Still waiting for you to provide proof of your lie that I said other races are inferior to whites.
    So you don’t think other races are inferior? You just want to keep America white. Got it.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

A

Oh come on.

[Youcanactlikeaman.gif]
    Just not my style ese.
    Diappointing.

Sad. Sad, really.

Definition of racism

That’s the whole point.

Liberty and freedom hating people don’t see individuals, they see groups. That’s what makes leftists and OBK liberty hating pieces of shit.
    Very real. Leftists love division and groups. They aren’t fans of individual liberty. You and OBK have a lot in common.
    Lol ok! Both sides have their version of individual liberty. And taking liberties away.
    But but but fuck off. There is one version. That’s my point. That’s what I said you and OBK are two sides of the same shitty coin. Go give OBK a reach around.
    Mike, do you even understand my point? You think someone is free if they can buy a gun wherever and however they want with no regulations. Someone else thinks they are free if they can stand at a mall without getting shot or have their kid safely at a school. And thinks that a background check is worth being safe.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

A

Oh come on.

[Youcanactlikeaman.gif]
    Just not my style ese.
    Diappointing.

Sad. Sad, really.

Definition of racism

That’s the whole point.

But but but fuck off. There is one version. That’s my point. That’s what I said you and OBK are two sides of the same shitty coin. Go give OBK a reach around.
    Mike, do you even understand my point? You think someone is free if they can buy a gun wherever and however they want with no regulations. Someone else thinks they are free if they can stand at a mall without getting shot or have their kid safely at a school. And thinks that a background check is worth being safe.
    JFC. Here Hondo with another god damn strawman
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

A

Oh come on.

[Youcanactlikeaman.gif]
    Just not my style ese.
    Diappointing.

Sad. Sad, really.

Definition of racism

That’s the whole point.

Hondo, I don't bother you and occasionally question the abuse you take here (and occasionally I see why).

Why sit this one out? I have my point and made it. Both sides hate liberties just in different areas.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

A

Oh come on.

[Youcanactlikeaman.gif]
    Just not my style ese.
    Diappointing.

Sad. Sad, really.

Definition of racism

That’s the whole point.

JFC. Here Hondo with another god damn strawman
    I'm just explaining how both sides think. Those facts in my post are not debatable.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

A

Oh come on.

[Youcanactlikeaman.gif]
    Just not my style ese.
    Diappointing.

Sad. Sad, really.

Definition of racism

That’s the whole point.

Why sit this one out? I have my point and made it. Both sides hate liberties just in different areas.
    Hondo. Fucks up every thread.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

A

Oh come on.

[Youcanactlikeaman.gif]
    Just not my style ese.
    Diappointing.

Sad. Sad, really.

Definition of racism

That’s the whole point.

Because you're not adding anything to it and you're arguing with people who don't care what you think.

I've got this guy on the ropes, his legs are gone, and now you're prancing into the ring with a sign that reads, "Hey guys! I'm here too."

LEAVE!!!!!!!
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,916
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2019

2001400ex said:

A

Oh come on.

[Youcanactlikeaman.gif]
    Just not my style ese.
    Diappointing.

Sad. Sad, really.

Definition of racism

That’s the whole point.

I don't have an inventory. I am generally indifferent to where this or that came from. Sure, we all know people of German lineage have contributed greatly. But I've found when you did down into it, a lot of things we have are built on ideas and discoveries from all over the place. If you don't at least include the Mediterranean, then you're missing a lot of shit.
    Having the inventory is critical if you’re looking to explain why one tribe did way better than another and why race has nothing to do with it.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

A

Oh come on.

[Youcanactlikeaman.gif]
    Just not my style ese.
    Diappointing.

Sad. Sad, really.

Definition of racism

That’s the whole point.

Because you're not adding anything to it and you're arguing with people who don't care what you think.

I've got this guy on the ropes, his legs are gone, and now you're prancing into the ring with a sign that reads, "Hey guys! I'm here too."

LEAVE!!!!!!!
    Hurtful.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

A

Oh come on.

[Youcanactlikeaman.gif]
    Just not my style ese.
    Diappointing.

Sad. Sad, really.

Definition of racism

That’s the whole point.

Having the inventory is critical if you’re looking to explain why one tribe did way better than another and why race has nothing to do with it.
    Understood. I'm just saying there are a lot of things that we have now the origins of which tend to surprise people. My only point was that it was used in a context that gave a partial view of his bias away.

Also, I'm not talking about "way better" from a thriving society standpoint. The Greeks are the foundation of 80% of every smart thing we have and they'rel lighting themselves on fire and starving. They can't organize their way out of a wet paper bag. Yet, we know what went on there a few thousand years ago.

A banker friend of mine in Milan (I love saying that ... it makes me feel pretend important) is fond of saying, with genuine disdain, "They (southern Italians, Rome included) would starve if it were not for the antiquities. Nothing works, nobody is ever on time, everything is falling apart and they don't care because they don't have to." Literally nothing worth discussing comes from southern Italy that isn't related to tourism, and all Tuscany has is wine and truffles.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

A

Oh come on.

[Youcanactlikeaman.gif]
    Just not my style ese.
    Diappointing.

Sad. Sad, really.

Definition of racism

That’s the whole point.

LEAVE!!!!!!!
    Hurtful.
    I tried to not be.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,586
    Has anyone called for genocide yet?
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2019
    Sweden: Violence-Ridden Malmo Has “More In Common With Baghdad Than With Other European Cities,” German State Broadcaster Admits

Deutsche Welle: “Bombings and shootings regularly shake Malmo, so much so that locals find it normal.”

https://legalinsurrection.com/2019/11/sweden-violence-ridden-malmo-has-more-in-common-with-baghdad-than-with-other-european-cities-german-state-broadcaster-admits/
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

2001400ex said:

A

Oh come on.

[Youcanactlikeaman.gif]
    Just not my style ese.
    Diappointing.

Sad. Sad, really.

Definition of racism

That’s the whole point.

I’m asking you right now. Do you believe that. Yes or no?
    You have already said that I do. Which was a lie. Show the proof or admit you're a liar.
    So you won’t answer. Got it. And we know why you won’t.
    You already 'answered' for me, by claiming I said other races are inferior to whites. I told you to prove it or admit that you're a liar. You can't do either, because in addition to being a liar, you're also a cowardly piece of shit who is incapable of admitting when he is wrong.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

A

Oh come on.

[Youcanactlikeaman.gif]
    Just not my style ese.
    Diappointing.

Sad. Sad, really.

Definition of racism

That’s the whole point.

I’m asking you right now. Do you believe that. Yes or no?
    You have already said that I do. Which was a lie. Show the proof or admit you're a liar.
    So you won’t answer. Got it. And we know why you won’t.
    You already 'answered' for me, by claiming I said other races are inferior to whites. I told you to prove it or admit that you're a liar. You can't do either, because in addition to being a liar, you're also a cowardly piece of shit who is incapable of admitting when he is wrong.
    I said you think other races are inferior whites. Because you do. Racist old fool.

You also won’t answer the simple question though.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Can we import all the hot Latina women and deport all the 350lb angry feminist white women?