Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OK! Boomer

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    PurpleJ said:
    You can’t quit me.

Why would OK Boomer offend me? I’m not one. It is a dumb logical fallacy like so many others and not an argument. Just goes onto the trash heap of people too frustrated to make an argument and lack the ability to articulate themselves. It’s cute you think it’s something that’s super clever. Not unexpected though.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:
    You can’t quit me.

Why would OK Boomer offend me? I’m not one. It is a dumb logical fallacy like so many others and not an argument. Just goes onto the trash heap of people too frustrated to make an argument and lack the ability to articulate themselves. It’s cute you think it’s something that’s super clever. Not unexpected though.
    Ok boomer lol
    edited November 2019
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:
    You can’t quit me.

Ok boomer lol
    Sounds good Hondo

Your response in one minute of my response is noted. I imagine you stilling in your shitty apartment since 9:30 this morning hitting refresh waiting for me to acknowledge your post.

Imagine being so pissed off about posts criticizing violence at a fast food place you carry anger around for days until it becomes an obsession.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:
    You can’t quit me.

Ok boomer lol
    Sounds good Hondo
    Weak.

Point J.

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:
    You can’t quit me.

Ok boomer lol
    Sounds good Hondo
    Weak.

Point J.
    Weak. Point me.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:
    You can’t quit me.

Ok boomer lol
    Sounds good Hondo
    Weak.

Point J.
    Weak. Point me.
    Scoreboard baby.

You’re due for a break.