Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How small is Dan Dickau

HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Fucking traitor

Comments

• Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    That's not Dan dickau ... That's Dan the horse jockey.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2019

Dickau was one of my favorite college basketball players. I liked the Zags back then, especially the team with Casey Calvary.

I hated them when they had Stepp than Turiaf and Morrison. I started to like them to an extent the last few years when it was impossible to deny their success. UW fans went full doog towards Gonzaga basketball like the football fans did with Oregon.

What about as a UW player
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,810
    HuskyJW said:

Fucking traitor

Dickau is pretty small - 5'11" ish - but Richard Fox, the guy on the right is fucking huge. Legit 6'10", probably 290 lbs.

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Blake Stepp? Of the South Eugene Stepp’s?
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,073
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm forever hateful of the Zags almost completely due to their fans, which made me look even further into how much of a douche Mark Few is. Fuck the Zags.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm forever hateful of the Zags almost completely due to their fans, which made me look even further into how much of a douche Mark Few is. Fuck the Zags.

Not sure what can be said about Few. He wins and he sustains it every year. The fans are meh but it is Spokane what else do they have? Unless you are into junior hockey the Zags are the only game in town. Few has brought them up from a grass roots hard working coaches son team to legit that holds its own with the best in the country. Quite remarkable honestly and yet Few stays year in year out. He's Peterson except he wins the big games and I'd consistent AF.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Not sure what can be said about Few. He wins and he sustains it every year. The fans are meh but it is Spokane what else do they have? Unless you are into junior hockey the Zags are the only game in town. Few has brought them up from a grass roots hard working coaches son team to legit that holds its own with the best in the country. Quite remarkable honestly and yet Few stays year in year out. He's Peterson except he wins the big games and I'd consistent AF.
    Their fans had little brother in them for a long time. For years Gonzaga was simply pretty good but beat up the nobodies in their conference. The past few years, they leveled up and just became really good and can play with anyone, including the top teams in the country.