Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Wait for the Horowitz report Libs!

GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
Oops...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/inspector-generals-report-on-fbis-russia-probe-to-be-delivered-dec-9/2019/11/21/6d6d789e-0c70-11ea-8397-a955cd542d00_story.html

Horowitz’s finding that the surveillance application of former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page had a proper legal and factual basis, the officials said.

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    The hammer is going to drop any day now.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

The hammer is going to drop any day now.

Hondo can't come to any conclusions until he reads the report.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2019
    The political polar reversal on the 3LAs by the Left & Right never ceases to amuse me.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    I'd be absolutely shocked if the Report says much of anything...I expect it to be insanely long-winded explanation of the 'mistakes were made, but we think they were in good faith' along with a slap on the wrist for some low-level folks (i.e. referred for criminal prosecution, with the DOJ declining to do so as they have so far on anything related to themselves).

Doesn't change what happened (how again does a informant for the FBI against the Russians suddenly get a FISA against him for being a Russian spy...how does both Clapper and Brennan lie to Congress under oath and get away with it), but DC protects its own.

• Options

I'd be absolutely shocked if the Report says much of anything...I expect it to be insanely long-winded explanation of the 'mistakes were made, but we think they were in good faith' along with a slap on the wrist for some low-level folks (i.e. referred for criminal prosecution, with the DOJ declining to do so as they have so far on anything related to themselves).

Doesn't change what happened (how again does a informant for the FBI against the Russians suddenly get a FISA against him for being a Russian spy...how does both Clapper and Brennan lie to Congress under oath and get away with it), but DC protects its own.

Houston pivots from the Obama's and Clintons are criminals to the deep State is letting them off. Haha anything you can do to believe your news source that continually lies to you.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

He white washed Hillary's email investigation, there's no reason to believe he didn't white wash this. I will be curious to read the report given the information that someone at the FBI intentionally altered some materials and that information has been turn over to the criminal investigation that's going on now.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Preemptive leak of FBI altering FISA document to get the tap on Page already out. It's going to be ugly and go all the way to Obama.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

Preemptive leak of FBI altering FISA document to get the tap on Page already out. It's going to be ugly and go all the way to Obama.

Already been spun as a low level FBI lawyer. They leaked it to CNN first. They wanted the bad news out of the way, now comes the white wash.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2019
    There will be a lot of leaks in the next two weeks as people try to get in front of it...but in the end the DOJ will refuse to prosecute almost all of them.

Amazing coincidence that the ICIG Michael Atkinson that changed the form/rules on whistleblowers to allow the current Ukraine nonsense to start just happened to be the boss of the guy being accused of changing the FISA material (Kevin Cline Smith) when he did it.

Imagine that...
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    Swaye's Wigwam

There will be a lot of leaks in the next two weeks as people try to get in front of it...but in the end the DOJ will refuse to prosecute almost all of them.

Amazing coincidence that the ICIG Michael Atkinson that changed the form/rules on whistleblowers to allow the current Ukraine nonsense to start just happened to be the boss of the guy being accused of changing the FISA material (Kevin Cline Smith) when he did it.

Imagine that...

Agree on the lack of prosecution. I'd settle for the context in which Trump has been operating since he got elected and a big black mark on the establishment hacks still there.

Fire everyone. This could give the cover
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Spygate! Deep state!

This is bigger than watergate and “chilling.”

Just wait for Huber, Horowitz and Durham.

<<< Trumptards are the biggest idiots on the planet. It’s not even close. Are you imbeciles going to show yourselves?>>>
  • Options

Spygate! Deep state!

This is bigger than watergate and “chilling.”

Just wait for Huber, Horowitz and Durham.

<<< Trumptards are the biggest idiots on the planet. It’s not even close. Are you imbeciles going to show yourselves?>>>

Says the 3 year believer in Russia!

Is the basement a little colder tonight?

Ask for mac and cheese with the meatloaf!
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    The Spygate!-Deep State-Bigger than watergate-“chilling” trumptards have all gone silent. Every one of them has cowardly run away.

Much more to come...
  • Options

The Spygate!-Deep State-Bigger than watergate-“chilling” trumptards have all gone silent. Every one of them has cowardly run away.

Much more to come...

Sure is skippy! Lots more to come.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Much more to come...

Nah. You're just boring. That's all.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Using the Bezos Post as your source. Why does the Bezos Post cover up for Jeffrey Epstein's pedophile clients?
  • Options

Using the Bezos Post as your source. Why does the Bezos Post cover up for Jeffrey Epstein's pedophile clients?

Wut?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2019/national/epstein-connections/