Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Democrat presidential debate tonight

13»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,286
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Imagine thinking Trump is scared of this idiot

Yet Trump needs to flirt with an impeachment offense to try to secure a win.
    No he doesn't

Shill

I knew you wanted Biden.
    You be funny Race. Trump is scared of Biden. HTH
    Scared of a drooling idiot?

Sure

Shill
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2019

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

No he doesn't

Shill

I knew you wanted Biden.

Sure

Shill
    Scared enough to ask another country to investigate him.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

No he doesn't

Shill

I knew you wanted Biden.

Sure

Shill
    You sound scared of an investigation. What’s the problem if he and his crack head son didn’t do anything wrong Kunt?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,958
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

No he doesn't

Shill

I knew you wanted Biden.

Sure

Shill
    Take the bet or shut the fuck up.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I watched a good deal of that shitshow and there were some amazing moments.

Biden literally said He was going to punch out domestic violence, like 4 times. After the 2nd time He said it, the whole crowd was laughing but He said it twice more and said that “He was serious!” I don’t still don’t think He gets what He said.

In the Oh Fuck, I’m caught off guard moment, Elizabeth Warren says she wants to expand the military.

In the Oh Fuck what did I just say moment, Bernie compared Israel to totalitarian regimes like China and Russia because of the high unemployment rate in Palestine. But assured us all that He still supports Israel.

Kamala continued to ballwash Obama and be the pretend champion for POC despite jailing thousands of them. All the while employing the same tone and look as a jilted lover in the bottom half of that 2nd bottle of wine.

Tulsi claimed another victim by turning Pete into a petulant child. Look for his Iowa lead to be all but gone by Gameday.

Why is Tom Tryer there again?

The rest did as well as they could. Klobuchar did well but seemed to be literally vibrating.

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,352
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    salemcoog said:

Biden literally said He was going to punch out domestic violence, like 4 times. After the 2nd time He said it, the whole crowd was laughing but He said it twice more and said that “He was serious!” I don’t still don’t think He gets what He said.

In the Oh Fuck, I’m caught off guard moment, Elizabeth Warren says she wants to expand the military.

In the Oh Fuck what did I just say moment, Bernie compared Israel to totalitarian regimes like China and Russia because of the high unemployment rate in Palestine. But assured us all that He still supports Israel.

Kamala continued to ballwash Obama and be the pretend champion for POC despite jailing thousands of them. All the while employing the same tone and look as a jilted lover in the bottom half of that 2nd bottle of wine.

Tulsi claimed another victim by turning Pete into a petulant child. Look for his Iowa lead to be all but gone by Gameday.

The rest did as well as they could. Klobuchar did well but seemed to be literally vibrating.

Klobuchar seemed nervous, but if I had to pick a candidate right now, she’d probably be the one.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,958
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

* swoon *

I would let her discipline me.

NTTIAWWT
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,089
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Nothing more conservative than a bunch of dudes who went to college in Seattle.

And corvallis

The heart of MAGA country

PNW trumptrash were always going to be the first to confess.
    Don't knock the great state of Oregon.

I will rep til the day I die friendo
    Sondland graduated from UW.
    And he exonerated Trump
    Every tug trumptard agrees with you.
    Good to see you talking about the #1 Dem platform. Half the country or more are trash.

But how are the democratic debates meaningless?
    When is the last time any republican polled greater than 50% in the popular vote for a US president?
    Trump lost the popular vote, got 46% of the popular vote, and is the weakest president in US history.
    You’re massively over-reaching with your delusions of white trash electoral legitimacy.
    Warren Harding would like a word.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,218
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Nothing more conservative than a bunch of dudes who went to college in Seattle.

And corvallis

The heart of MAGA country

PNW trumptrash were always going to be the first to confess.
    Don't knock the great state of Oregon.

I will rep til the day I die friendo
    Sondland graduated from UW.
    And he exonerated Trump
    Every tug trumptard agrees with you.
    Good to see you talking about the #1 Dem platform. Half the country or more are trash.

But how are the democratic debates meaningless?
    When is the last time any republican polled greater than 50% in the popular vote for a US president?
    Trump lost the popular vote, got 46% of the popular vote, and is the weakest president in US history.
    You’re massively over-reaching with your delusions of white trash electoral legitimacy.
    Warren Harding would like a word.

Harding snuck into the last playoff spot by winning his conference championship game.

https://www.thoughtco.com/worst-american-presidents-721460