Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We need a new Premium Partner

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    pawz said:

dnc said:

pawz said:

dnc said:

It's March.

Kudos to Jood for not giving a shit about irrelevant spring practices.

The voting on this post separates the Halfbrains from the Doogs.
    He's talking to you DNC.
    IDGAF if Cal ever wins another game, but I can still make fun of them for hiring Sonny boy and laugh at him as he's a complete failure.

I have never read a single poast from our premium partner. I DGAF if he ever makes another one. I quit the Seattle Times the secunt they started charging to read it. That doesn't mean i can't make laugh at Joody for being a complete failure at his jerb.

hth
    Please to be explaining why you hate clearing your cookies?

YABTT
    i'm lazy

hth

#autoclear #dreckfest #yabtt
    All of which is true, but I don't really have any good reason to read the Seattle Times. I find better coverage for everything I care about elsewhere. Even when they didn't charge the only reason I went there was for Condotta's UW reports, and well, RIP.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    dnc said:

It's March.

He's talking to you DNC.
    IDGAF if Cal ever wins another game, but I can still make fun of them for hiring Sonny boy and laugh at him as he's a complete failure.

I have never read a single poast from our premium partner. I DGAF if he ever makes another one. I quit the Seattle Times the secunt they started charging to read it. That doesn't mean i can't make laugh at Joody for being a complete failure at his jerb.

hth
    Alright, simmer down. I'm just fucking with you.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

It's March.

He's talking to you DNC.

hth
    I can't take it

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

dnc said:

dnc said:

It's March.

He's talking to you DNC.

hth
    I can't take it

Another poaster run off by bullying.
    Sounds like we are a bunch of Richie Incognito's in here.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Maybe Jood got offered an ownership stake in a certain website in exchange for sucking at his job and forcing those that want real insight to pay $10 a month for it.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    dnc said:

It's March.

He's talking to you DNC.

hth
    Last I checked, Jood is still getting paid.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    dnc said:

dnc said:

It's March.

He's talking to you DNC.

hth
    I can't take it

Crimea River.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited March 2014
    Tequilla said:

Maybe Jood got offered an ownership stake in a certain website in exchange for sucking at his job and forcing those that want real insight to pay $10 a month for it.

I know you are being sarcastic, but Kim's got what, 300 paying customers total fucking morons left? That's 3K per month. If he splits his profits with enough "part" owners, they will all be making about 18 bucks a month. Fetters cannot eat on 18 1800 a month. No fucking way. Kim may have to fire that real estate career back up.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I'm definitely being Sarktastic.

My guess is that there's somewhere in the neighborhood of 5k annual accounts - you just don't see that many post. I'm sure that there's also advertising revenue from the site and who knows what is being made from the KJR show.

There's probably costs built in for site maintenance, royalties for being affiliated with the network, and of course staff costs.

I'm sure that there's enough money being made that people are able to be relatively comfortable. But I'd be shocked if anybody was getting rich off of it. And I do think that it's highly questionable what the future membership base is given that the content provided at the present time at least in my opinion wouldn't substantiate the price levels.
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

I'm definitely being Sarktastic.

My guess is that there's somewhere in the neighborhood of 5k annual accounts - you just don't see that many post. I'm sure that there's also advertising revenue from the site and who knows what is being made from the KJR show.

There's probably costs built in for site maintenance, royalties for being affiliated with the network, and of course staff costs.

I'm sure that there's enough money being made that people are able to be relatively comfortable. But I'd be shocked if anybody was getting rich off of it. And I do think that it's highly questionable what the future membership base is given that the content provided at the present time at least in my opinion wouldn't substantiate the price levels.

You really think 5K? That's actually a lot. I am guessing they have been hemorrhaging members for at least the last couple years.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,951
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    I like how today Joog linked to an article of somebody quoting our GA instead of...I don't know...maybe quoting and/or interviewing the guy himself. I like how the SEC bleacher report guy is one-up on the Seattle Times UW beat reporter.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye said:

Tequilla said:

I know you are being sarcastic, but Kim's got what, 300 paying customers total fucking morons left? That's 3K per month. If he splits his profits with enough "part" owners, they will all be making about 18 bucks a month. Fetters cannot eat on 18 1800 a month. No fucking way. Kim may have to fire that real estate career back up.
    There are tons of paying customers, probably several thousand. Most don't even check the site or are aware they are still paying. Derek said Fetters has an ownership interest of I think 25% or thereabouts. Fetters probably does okay.

Kim's real estate career obviously went down the toilet after the bust and is never coming back as he's a total fucking hack with no real knowledge of property markets. Lets remember the guy lives in Renton or Kent, so his rent or mortgage is probably manageable.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,702
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

dnc said:

dnc said:

It's March.

He's talking to you DNC.

hth
    I can't take it

Another poaster run off by bullying.
    Looks like we need to #banbossy around here. Maybe even #banbullying too.
  • chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    5000 subscribers? Lol. Not in Kim's wildest dreams.

They do KJR for free. Chance to advertise the site. Kjr is dumb, but not waste money on a Saturday morning recruiting show dumb.

Again, ecklund has another job. That tells you all you need to know about doogman $$$
    Founders Club

They do KJR for free. Chance to advertise the site. Kjr is dumb, but not waste money on a Saturday morning recruiting show dumb.

Again, ecklund has another job. That tells you all you need to know about doogman $$$

I bet Eklund's other job is a youth correction officer. Anything to be near the kids.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Agree on KJR. Radio is a shitty business to begin with. If they don't do it for free, they get no more than a couple hundred bucks to split.
  • DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I wonder how much Marshall the intern makes. I'm guessing nothing, plus he still has to pay $10.95 a month.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Fork over about 20-25k a month and I'd get Google as a HH partner. That would be hilarious.