Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Should Hondo ...

1235»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Take the bet
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

I'll throw my hat in the ring, standing with @Swaye, @salemcoog and @pawz. Take the bet @CirrhosisDawg and @2001400ex or shut the fuck up.

If Trump is removed from office, I'm gone, no warning, just gone.

If Trump isn't removed from office, you're gone along with the alts you asshats post under.

Why? I've been clear that I think Republicans are too afraid of Trump to remove him from office.
    Why should Republicans remove Trump from office for something you said you don't even know if it exists?
    I haven't seen all of the evidence. Idiot. Unlike you and Race and the other trumptards. I don't think Trump is exonerated or guilty based on information obtained in the first quarter.
    Hasn't stopped you from claiming he is going to be impeach Kunt. And I've never said he has been exonerated. Add that your list of lies today Kunt.
    That's true. I've stated he probably is getting impeached. It's a matter of math in the house. How are you seriously that stupid?
    But I thought you haven't looked at the evidence parrot boy?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

I'll throw my hat in the ring, standing with @Swaye, @salemcoog and @pawz. Take the bet @CirrhosisDawg and @2001400ex or shut the fuck up.

If Trump isn't removed from office, you're gone along with the alts you asshats post under.

Why? I've been clear that I think Republicans are too afraid of Trump to remove him from office.
    Why should Republicans remove Trump from office for something you said you don't even know if it exists?
    I haven't seen all of the evidence. Idiot. Unlike you and Race and the other trumptards. I don't think Trump is exonerated or guilty based on information obtained in the first quarter.
    Hasn't stopped you from claiming he is going to be impeach Kunt. And I've never said he has been exonerated. Add that your list of lies today Kunt.
    That's true. I've stated he probably is getting impeached. It's a matter of math in the house. How are you seriously that stupid?
    But I thought you haven't looked at the evidence parrot boy?
    I said it's a matter of math in the house. Are you just playing dumb cause you like looking like an idiot? Or you do really believe your at least idiotic translation of what people say?
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Over last few days, trumptrash have demonstrated their absolute ignorance regarding impeachment, impeachment history, state of the union address, senate trial rules, last week’s elections, and trump’s ever changing and desperate impeachment defense. You are tybots in 2007 as the second half of the Arizona game approaches.

So it's been a big week for you

Congrats

Cant wait for this weeks big witnesses to exonerate Trump

Again

But hey you got a partisan impeachment that fucked your party

So there's that
    So you can count to two current and 1 pending impeachments now? Progress. Baby steps but still progress.
    I can count one conviction and that's not changing

But by all means run your party into the gutter. It's what deranged people do

Impeachment impeachment impeachment impeachment impeachment impeachment impeachment impeachment impeachment impeachment impeachment impeachment impeachment impeachment impeachment
    Impeachment impeachment impeachment impeachment impeachment impeachment impeachment impeachment impeachment impeachment impeachment impeachment impeachment impeachment impeachment
    If you can count to one conviction then you should should get out in front of the @Swaye @salemcoog @Southerndawg bet because you are forecasting trump’s removal from office.

Holy shit trumptards are such imbeciles.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

He wouldn't be the third to be impeached you ignorant piece of Muellertard trash

Andrew Johnson, Bill Clinton and Donald J. Trump. The ignominious and disgraced three. Impeachment is destroying you trumptard.
    Yes

I was wrong

Once
    Bump.

• Options
    Swaye said:

My bet is and has always been that trump’s getting impeached. He’ll be disgraced as only the third president in history to wear that ignominious honor. Suddenly not a single Trumptard will challenge or bet me. Even after trump’s electoral faceplant last week in Virginia, Kentucky and Louisiana. Now trumptards keep moving the goal posts or claim impeachment doesn’t matter in trump’s futile cause. Just own the impeachment.
    So Clinton was disgraced. Ok, sure. lulz

I do own the impeachment. Been begging for it for months. I hope like hell they do impeach him. But getting impeached doesn't do shit to him or anyone else. Impeachment is basically equivalent to a censure. By only the opposition party. Oh look, Nancy hates me. Whatever.

If you really believed what the bad orange man did was high crimes and misdemeanors you'd bet me. But you don't. You know it's a clown show. We all know you are a smooth crotch progressive troll.

You could have been Andrew Jackson. Instead you are General Custer. The Red Man's bitch. Own it.
    For the same reason you think Trump will be impeached. I think he won't get convicted on the Senate. Is that really hard to comprehend?
  • Options
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Things people who squat to pee say.
    I know right? All this screaming about due process, yet half you guys think he's already exonerated when the evidence isn't on the table yet.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2019
    Take the bet
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

I know right? All this screaming about due process, yet half you guys think he's already exonerated when the evidence isn't on the table yet.
    He will be impeached by the House despite the evidence. It doesn't matter what the evidence is, the House was going to impeach Trump as soon as it went Rat party. They've been calling for his impeachment before he ever took office. They introduced a call for his impeachment for saying mean things about the squad. For saying mean things about football players who don't stand for the National Anthem, they don't care what the facts are.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

He will be impeached by the House despite the evidence. It doesn't matter what the evidence is, the House was going to impeach Trump as soon as it went Rat party. They've been calling for his impeachment before he ever took office. They introduced a call for his impeachment for saying mean things about the squad. For saying mean things about football players who don't stand for the National Anthem, they don't care what the facts are.
    This is the current Senate majority leader:

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell summed up his plan to National Journal: “The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.”
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2019
    Take the bet
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell summed up his plan to National Journal: “The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.”
    Wow, imagine that. The head of the opposition party in the Senate wanted to limit Obama to a one term President. Can you identify anyone in the Rat party leadership today who aren't trying to do the exact same thing to Trump?

And I love how you compare that to calling for Trump's impeachment before he ever took office, to saying you want Obama to be a one term President nearly two years after he was elected.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Wow, imagine that. The head of the opposition party in the Senate wanted to limit Obama to a one term President. Can you identify anyone in the Rat party leadership today who aren't trying to do the exact same thing to Trump?

And I love how you compare that to calling for Trump's impeachment before he ever took office, to saying you want Obama to be a one term President nearly two years after he was elected.
    Stop being dumb Bob.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Take the bet
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Stop being dumb Bob.
    White flag.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,655
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Take the bet
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

That a lot different then announcing impeachment as soon as the election was over isn't it?
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,233
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Most clear case of abundance ever
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

That a lot different then announcing impeachment as soon as the election was over isn't it?
    Lefties live in the land of moral equivalence, so to those nut sacks there is no difference, despite the obvious.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Take the bet

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Lefties live in the land of moral equivalence, so to those nut sacks there is no difference, despite the obvious.
    McConnell made that statement shortly before the 2010 mid-terms that early polling was already showing were going to be a rough night for the Rats. It's another one of those benign statements that leftists have lied about so many times to themselves they've turned it into some nefarious/racist statement.

Does anyone believe that Pelosi isn't trying to turn Trump into a one term President and that isn't their most import priority? But of course it only causes a case of the vapors when a Republican says it about Obama.

You'll notice how Hondo ran and hid like a Kunt after dropping his BOMBSHELL. Most likely the dumbfuck believed that McConnell said it shortly after Obama was elected, that's usually a main component of the Rats' lie.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

McConnell made that statement shortly before the 2010 mid-terms that early polling was already showing were going to be a rough night for the Rats. It's another one of those benign statements that leftists have lied about so many times to themselves they've turned it into some nefarious/racist statement.

Does anyone believe that Pelosi isn't trying to turn Trump into a one term President and that isn't their most import priority? But of course it only causes a case of the vapors when a Republican says it about Obama.

You'll notice how Hondo ran and hid like a Kunt after dropping his BOMBSHELL. Most likely the dumbfuck believed that McConnell said it shortly after Obama was elected, that's usually a main component of the Rats' lie.
    They conflate what Rush said after the election when he said he hoped Obama's agenda failed

I wish Obamacare had failed
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Take the bet

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

They conflate what Rush said after the election when he said he hoped Obama's agenda failed

I wish Obamacare had failed
    Again, how many Rats were hoping Trump's agenda succeeded?