Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

For all you Latina ass fiends

2»

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Too long, didn't watch, stopped at .05 when I saw it was 15 minutes long and had a doogsinparadise chick. Too long to spend on a mis-proportioned spic slut with an ass 3x as large as her face.

This is a good example of racism.
    Is it racism when a Mexican calls a wigger a gringo? I don't care if Latinos call someone a gringo. Just like I'm sure the latinos (at least the non-PC latinos) don't give a fuck if someone calls them a spic. I like to cry when a limey (a Brit) calls me a Yank. I like to bitch when a Mexican calls me a gringo. Japs. Chinks. Krauts. Yanks. It's all the same. Lighten up or light your ass on fire.

Sums up bored policy nicely
    WTNG
    NITMOTS
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

dnc said:

Too long, didn't watch, stopped at .05 when I saw it was 15 minutes long and had a doogsinparadise chick. Too long to spend on a mis-proportioned spic slut with an ass 3x as large as her face.

This is a good example of racism.
    Is it racism when a Mexican calls a wigger a gringo? I don't care if Latinos call someone a gringo. Just like I'm sure the latinos (at least the non-PC latinos) don't give a fuck if someone calls them a spic. I like to cry when a limey (a Brit) calls me a Yank. I like to bitch when a Mexican calls me a gringo. Japs. Chinks. Krauts. Yanks. It's all the same. Lighten up or light your ass on fire.

Sums up bored policy nicely
    WTNG
    NITMOTS
    huh

• Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Can you say Spic in the Tug Tavern?
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    BayDawg said:

Can you say Spic in the Tug Tavern?

Only if you drink Budweiser
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    If you make racist comments towards Latina's that's fine but if you make fun of a racist repressed homosexual in a wheelchair you're gone!
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

If you make racist comments towards Latina's that's fine but if you make fun of a racist repressed homosexual in a wheelchair you're gone!

Interviewee priorities, brah.

Respect da business